Anyone Interested To Atart

bloodking

it really doesn't matter if we get a forum or an extension to the website...as long as we have a place where we can seperate the clans from the rest of the forum.

i will contact linuxprox to see what we can do for the clans

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like special k's original idea of just having a new section added to the forums. Under the occ teams forums. That way we could still have it locked to include occ team members, but all you would have to do to get in the forums is agree to the policies that we would set on server behavior and put your name in and voila! I dont think we really need to make a new website. And as for the tryouts thing, I think try outs are a bad idea. Nobody should be allowed to judge anybody else on there ut2k4 skills.

Special_K When is the server gonna be up!! I wanna play with ya'll!!

I'm definately getting BF:V I'm ONLY going to get UT2004 if I can get a hold of the special edition one, mainly because I want to learn how to mod. It seems like most people want to go with OCC|<name> and I think that looks the best out of all of them, takes up less room for those people that have long names.

Since LP isn't really participating in this thread, he could care less about whether we start a clan for the site so we don't want to give him anything time consuming like making a seperate page (www.gaming.overclockersclub.com) it would only take him a fraction of the time to just get a sub section under OCC Teams.

I am currently hosting a 20 person BF:V server :) (used to be DC)

I will get ut04 when i get sick of BF:V.... and will probably host that as well....

My opterons could probably handle 3 diff't games at the same time, its my bandwith that is holding me back.. <_<

I am currently hosting a 20 person BF:V server :) (used to be DC)

I will get ut04 when i get sick of BF:V.... and will probably host that as well....

My opterons could probably handle 3 diff't games at the same time, its my bandwith that is holding me back..  <_<

And how long is that gonna take?

I vote for as long as you have OCC in your tag it doesnt matter what it should look like. That way everyone could have the tag the way they like it, and they would all still say occ.

Edited by andrusk

If Vietnams as good as people say it is, then it should take a lot longer than two weeks. :)

Its good , but its just like another DC, you will get sick of it sooner or later..

If they fixed some more bugs, and made the teams more even balanced it will turn out to be a better game....

Right now every server you go on EVERYONE joins allies because they have better vehicles/weapons...

BTW Ghost when you get it let me know so we can play some rounds on my server.. ;)

Lol,I was on your server last night and as soon as you left the teams went to 2 to 1 allies.

That crap really ticks me off..

BTW what is your name on BF:V r_target?

BlackBagOps is gonna release a server manager this weekend for BF:V, I will be sure to give the rcon to ppl who can regulate my server when I am not around.. ;)

That crap really ticks me off..

BTW what is your name on BF:V r_target?

BlackBagOps is gonna release a server manager this weekend for BF:V, I will be sure to give the rcon to ppl who can regulate my server when I am not around.. ;)

I play as "Littlebits".That first round after you showed up and evened the teams was killer.Those M60 jocks got a taste of their own medicine.Heh heh.