Official OCC 2014 Christmas Contest

bp9801

Oh, sick, I have a terrible day at work after not being home for 2 days... and I find some good news. Definitely turned my night around. :D

Edit: Also, I actually laughed pretty hard at IVI winning the Core V51.

Edited by iskout

Hi. Just saw the game winners. So were there people who won multiple games and others that didn't win any?

and i'm just one of those lucky who won multiple titles :)

thank you ET3D, bp9801 & OCC! but strange that i knew that i got 3, seems i lost the track and found out there are "4" falling inline @ steam. it's Fallen Enchantress:Legendary Heroes the 4th one.

Hi. Just saw the game winners. So were there people who won multiple games and others that didn't win any?

and i'm just one of those lucky who won multiple titles :)

thank you ET3D, bp9801 & OCC! but strange that i knew that i got 3, seems i lost the track and found out there are "4" falling inline @ steam. it's Fallen Enchantress:Legendary Heroes the 4th one.

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is Steam's free trial game this weekend, so that's why. Can play it until 1pm PST Sunday for free, and if you like it then you can buy it.

Congrats to all the winners! Be sure to post pics when your gear starts coming in!