Official OCC 2014 Christmas Contest

bp9801

Well hey, wow, i just saw that i won a really nice patriot battery pack ! Thanx occ !!, ...that will come in very handy out here on the road and will be put to good use...very cool !

Woot, Woot! I won me some a game,... er, games... That must be a mistake right? I won three games? Anyhoo congrats to the rest of the winners and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am sort of confused how that happened. There are other users who also won multiple games. I am assuming that there was no limit on that?

Edited by slick2500

You can re roll the games drawn for me, they don't interest me but somebody else might be interested :)

Congratz

Will do! We'll get those figured out later today!

Woot, Woot! I won me some a game,... er, games... That must be a mistake right? I won three games? Anyhoo congrats to the rest of the winners and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am sort of confused how that happened. There are other users who also won multiple games. I am assuming that there was no limit on that?

Nope, not a mistake. The sheer number of games meant people would win multiple copies, depending on how the script played out.

Congratulations, maybe this will actually mean I will change from the blue meanie... MAYBE (I smell a rigged contest script to throw extra entries in for me for the cases :teehee: )

Yes, because it was specifically ran until you got a case.   :mfp:  :lol:

Congratulations, maybe this will actually mean I will change from the blue meanie... MAYBE (I smell a rigged contest script to throw extra entries in for me for the cases :teehee: )

Yes, because it was specifically ran until you got a case.   :mfp:  :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised with all the haters of my glorious frankenstein case 'round these parts :rolleyes:... that being said, the V51 looks pretty awesome and would be a worthy successor to my beloved big blue

Edited by IVIYTH0S