bp9801

Official OCC 2014 Christmas Contest

I got mine today here is the funny part once i set up my laptop i will post again with actual pics of the case

tmp_26662-20150120_1915101964797393.jpgtmp_26662-20150120_191442-1484924809.jpg

I'm lost what's in the tray?

Swag :lol:

...not that i'm concerned or anything like that, but i've been wondering if i should have heard something from patriot by now ? ...it has been a few days since the contest ended...

...not that i'm concerned or anything like that, but i've been wondering if i should have heard something from patriot by now ? ...it has been a few days since the contest ended...

Most times you'll just get a package sent without anything saying it was shipped. Just UPS or FedEx will show up and deliver the box to you. Only if there's a question or issue will you get contacted.

Im going to pass on the free game, thanks anyways. I have over 400 steam games I don't play right now, I'm sure someone else would enjoy the game more.

Im going to pass on the free game, thanks anyways. I have over 400 steam games I don't play right now, I'm sure someone else would enjoy the game more.

The box says 1 pound so i put it on my shipping scale which read 17.1 pounds lol

Box.jpg

IMG_1696.JPG

IMG_1697.JPG

IMG_1698.JPG

Badass!  That's a nice looking mini-case!