Official OCC 2013 Christmas Contest

Bosco

Damn at the size ^

That's what she said.

lmao @ Clay, OCC out done thereself this year that give away rig just keeps getting better and better each year... Thanks for the contest guys, good job, and good luck everyone..

Christmas is here again, Thanks OCC for being a part of my life for 10 consecutive years. Time sure fly's when your gaming.A big thanks to Bosco, staff and sponsors that bring this contest every year. Thanks for having a great prize line up as always and finally thanks to all the members past and present that make up this incredible enthusiast site, best on the internet...

Best of luck to all members...

Edited by tcath2o

fully loaded it's probably about 70lb. It's an awesome choice for the grand prize. I really like the case besides the price and the minor issues.

Actually I'd say more. My HAF X weights in at 65lbs with everything in it.

Galaxy sent us a bunch of T-Shirts to give away for your guys which now been added. I will be tossing them into the packages I am shipping out :)

Well that's certainly interesting. The last Galaxy card we reviewed was way back in Aug 2012...does that mean they'll start sending us review samples again? :dunno: