Official OCC 2013 Christmas Contest

Bosco

thanks boss!

how time suddenly runs slow the moment OCC announced the christmas giveaway contest :)

good luck to everyone

Time runs slow nothing, all the world suddenly joins occ when we open a contest.

Your doing a great job on the prizes dave, this might be the best one we have had yet.

• Like 1

I entered mainly for the grand pize but I wouldn't mind another Fractal Design case :)

edit: I just noitced the Grand Pize is housed in a Cooler Master HAF Stacker! is it going to be a the 935 or the monster 945?

The monster 945 :)

I entered mainly for the grand pize but I wouldn't mind another Fractal Design case :)

edit: I just noitced the Grand Pize is housed in a Cooler Master HAF Stacker! is it going to be a the 935 or the monster 945?

A 945 is a 935+915 stacking on it, right?

Is it weird that the main reason I want the grand prize now is for that case? I mean tri-Titans are nice, but that's just overkill...the case on the other hand... :woot:

A 945 is a 935+915 stacking on it, right?

Yes that is correct :)