[Build Log] Blue's New MACHINE!

BluePanda

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought it was window tints? yeah, just adding/upgrading tints makes a car looks much nicer.

what brand you guys using? it's 3M i preferred, much expensive than the generic ones but worth it in the long run. never fades imo.

Silly girl you say you put leds in tail lights but no pic of the tail lights in action :bah:

Okay well yes -- I did do the LEDs but I did the nite shades on the taillights too!! Hence why they are now BLACK and no longer red...silly. 

i thought it was window tints? yeah, just adding/upgrading tints makes a car looks much nicer.

what brand you guys using? it's 3M i preferred, much expensive than the generic ones but worth it in the long run. never fades imo.

The last owner actually tinted the windows -- really badly lol. Lots of bubbles and the rear window is starting to peel. There's a guy who has a shop up the road who does Tint -- he'll do it for me when I get tired of the crap that's there...

But for now; besides ME I'm showing off the black tail lights! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Lol

Reminds me of the pictures on the subreddit r/subaru.

People post pictures fof sportscars or supercars that happen to have a subaru in the foreground /background and praise the subaru instead. :P

Lol

Reminds me of the pictures on the subreddit r/subaru.

People post pictures fof sportscars or supercars that happen to have a subaru in the foreground /background and praise the subaru instead. :P

Like this?

My, what a lovely Volkswagen!

4TCtA.jpg

Are you implying that your car is a supercar? :lol:

Let me know when it can hit 60 in under 9 seconds. :D

Not a supercar, but I don't know what to call it other than a sports car. :lol: I mean, it's been lightened, has performance mods, and sure as hell rides like a sports car. For reference, if you've driven the BRZ/FRS/GT-86, it feels similar to that. 

Actually, that might be sooner than you think. :lol: I found an L28 shortblock for sale for $100, and a full L28ET in perfect condition for $450. I can work on the L28 since the Z already has an engine. KA24DE pistons to match the 30 overbore, and if I can get my hands on one, an LD28 crank (to be used with the 2.4 conrods, not the 2.8). 3.1 liter straight 6 with a P90a head (fairly cheap, under $400) puts down nice numbers and high compression. If I can't find a crank, I can just run the 2.8 crank and be at 3.0 and still make some nice power. :) Plus, I have orientation at Best Buy tomorrow, so the money is gonna start flowing in.