[Build Log] Blue's New MACHINE!

BluePanda

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one that will work to open the door or start the car or both lol

Well yea...my cars not that old -- lol

I got a key programmed for Waco and now have two programmed spares that work too. Dealer programming fee: $65  How stupid. :P

one that will work to open the door or start the car or both lol

Well yea...my cars not that old -- lol

I got a key programmed for Waco and now have two programmed spares that work too. Dealer programming fee: $65  How stupid. :P

Is there anyway to program keys yourself?? I remember programming my g/f's key fobs when I bought two new ones for her for christmas. Isn't there some kind of little ritual you can do similar to that to program the keys to the car?

Unfortunately Ford, in their infinite wisdom, decided you need TWO keys to program a new key to the car. Guess how many keys Ford supplies with any new car they sell? :lol:

Okay -- had another brute force weekend...thus needed my Waco's brute strength to help budge some more damn bolts. Sucks to try and break loose 10 year old bolts that don't want to be...

I found what I hope has been causing the car to stall at stoplights when idle...can you guess what's wrong with this hose?

post-72615-0-99852600-1378089738_thumb.jpg  post-72615-0-42498800-1378089765_thumb.jpg

And I think we fixed my steering issues...what do you think? lol. We replaced both control arms (the ball joints are about permanatly affixed to the arms) and both tie rod ends...all weren't too bad to replace until one bolt got the best of me...and even almost had the best of Waco!! Without an impact wrench...I'm lucky to have my Mr. Brute Force!! haha Now it's time for an alignment -- one thing I'll have to let the dealer take care of :(

post-72615-0-83832300-1378089709_thumb.jpg

Waco also taught me some wiring fun and I now have awesome headlight functionality! SEXY!

post-72615-0-43738600-1378089782_thumb.jpg

I still love this little monster -- even if it doesn't want to play nice sometimes. :P

Okay -- had another brute force weekend...thus needed my Waco's brute strength to help budge some more damn bolts. Sucks to try and break loose 10 year old bolts that don't want to be...

I found what I hope has been causing the car to stall at stoplights when idle...can you guess what's wrong with this hose?

attachicon.gifIMG_20130831_122737_261.jpg  attachicon.gifIMG_20130831_122748_900.jpg

And I think we fixed my steering issues...what do you think? lol. We replaced both control arms (the ball joints are about permanatly affixed to the arms) and both tie rod ends...all weren't too bad to replace until one bolt got the best of me...and even almost had the best of Waco!! Without an impact wrench...I'm lucky to have my Mr. Brute Force!! haha Now it's time for an alignment -- one thing I'll have to let the dealer take care of :(

attachicon.gifIMG_20130831_113159_492.jpg

Waco also taught me some wiring fun and I now have awesome headlight functionality! SEXY!

attachicon.gifIMG_20130831_164102_864.jpg

I still love this little monster -- even if it doesn't want to play nice sometimes. :P

Aw, you poor thing, 10 year old bolts, that must have been sooooo difficult. :lol: 

attachicon.gifIMG_20130831_122737_261.jpg  attachicon.gifIMG_20130831_122748_900.jpg

Aw, you poor thing, 10 year old bolts, that must have been sooooo difficult. :lol:

You have no idea...

You have no idea...

Say it to my 40 year old bolts who's heads turn into a circle if you apply any torque to them... They're so frail and brittle yet so jammed in there that its a nightmare and I have to drill them all out.