What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

Finished the running week off.

I wanted to run 20 miles this week but I only made it to 18.5.

I would have made it but I took yesterday off for recovery even though my legs didn't feel like they needed any.

Oh and I worked for for 12 hours today. I mean it is 4 a.m. but the day ain't over until I go to sleep.

Celebrated with my girlfriend, 3 years 6 months.

Took a bath.

That's about it.

You had to take a bath after? That's some good celebration. :lol:

Also...who takes baths? Hopefully you didn't use the tub in your dorm...:ack:

got up this morning and went to the shop.... been on a massive cleaning binge...

Shop became a storage place and everyones crap is in there... been selling whats left in there and throwing other stuff away. 2 loads to the dump and 6 to the recyclers...its been a good 10 years since I've done anything in there...

Borrowed my brothers stereo beings my Pioneer blew the left channel being on 24/7 so now the main part of the shop has kickin music once again....

Me and the oldest son cleaning and moving stuff around prolly gonna start building hot-rods again....

successfully smoke both my 570's after my alpha cool 90 degree fittings apparently leaked on them when I removed my rad to rewire the fans so back to saying my laptop is my main again for a long while as I need a lot of other things not related to computers before I can figure out what to do unless I can RMA the cards

successfully smoke both my 570's after my alpha cool 90 degree fittings apparently leaked on them when I removed my rad to rewire the fans so back to saying my laptop is my main again for a long while as I need a lot of other things not related to computers before I can figure out what to do unless I can RMA the cards

So Useless :pfp:

Damn Max that's harsh. I killed two of the early cards just overclocking them. Have you let them dry out completely?