Armstrong stripped of 7 Tour De France titles

Onion

Yeah well...despite the allegations, I think he's still achieved great things and should be proud of his achievements

Conning this many people is quite the achievement! :lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conning this many people is quite the achievement! :lol:

Ah so THATS where all the medals are from :lol:

Now all we need to find out is where all Apples awards are from... :P

Edited by EuroFight

If all the people around you think you are too stupid to graduate college do you have to prove you never cheated every time someone gets a bug up their butt?

Edited by phil69

I think most of the public sides with Armstrong on this one.

He is one of the greatest athletes on the planet. Its a which hunt, and honestly there was no winning for Armstrong.

It is very very har to appeal doping charges, and the success rate is very low. These agencies make it almost imposible to do so, look at Ryan Braun. He is one of the few who actually successfully appealed his case.

Just because some dumbarse with a suit says his titles are gone, dosen't make it so. In my mind he I will always remember him as being the greatest cyclist the world has known and winner of 7 tour de france's.

Yeah...giving up fighting because IT SHOULDN'T BE NECESSARY doesn't make him any less amazing an athelete... really they should have to refund him any legal fees incurred everytime this has happened and he's appealed and proven he was not doping.

Utter BS

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... they want to take his Titles and awards (personal property) away from him because they cannot seem to prove through blood, Hair follicle, or piss test that he is using Performance enhancement Drugs.. What a crock.

Everyone is pissed(not the public, but those retard athletes(some) and the agencies against doping) because he had cancer and almost died and then won the most Tour De Frances. Also, last I read most professionals agreed that he didn't dope/cheat, it was the amateurs who said it because they suck.