Remember Me

bp9801

Capcom announced a new game known as Remember Me earlier today.

Blend of sci-fi, cyberpunk, and stealth/action, and to me it looks pretty similar to Ghost in the Shell in terms of visuals. You play Nilin, an elite memory hunter who can remove and implant memories and thoughts in others. When your own memories are wiped you have to find out how.

Set to release in May 2013 for the PC, PS3, and 360.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULQzVRcCu0s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oFzeVYk7Is

That gameplay trailer was badass...reminded me of Watch Dogs mixed with Tomb Raider.

But then I watched the official trailer and the story is way different than that gameplay trailer alludes to:

http://youtu.be/ULQzVRcCu0s

A lot more action-oriented. Still looks good though, but I'm guessing not as free-roaming as it appeared.

watched the short trailer first. Got mega hyped. even though the story seemed a bit cliché

watched the longer (gameplay trailer second). lost a bit of Interest. It seems to be heavily inspired by Assassins creed, but with a set in a futuristic setting. Dont get me wrong, everything they showed looks solid. but i'm burnt out on butt Creed games. I'm not just say butt creed because of the climbing, but also the way she can detect guard vision similar to eagle eye, also the stealth eliminate / assasinate target type thing.

on my "to watch list". although it is published by capcom who have been real dicks lately, so it could potentially have disk locked dlc etc.

Edited by bilcliff

• 4 weeks later...

The ambient feels like DeusEx and MassEffect... movements from Tomb Raider and memories from Prototype ^_^

Looks nice.. rain + future.. makes me wanna play

Anyway.. TOO MUCH video .. few moments of gameplay.. remembers me to Max Payne 3.. is good but you play 1 minute and then 1 minute of Video.. I don't like that .. Sorry for swearing but new games are like that. Also in Wticher 2 .. 3 minutes of fight and 5 minutes of video.. at the end you watch a movie and in half time you can control the player..

• 8 months later...

Hi guys,

I tried searching to see if there was already a thread for Remember Me but I couldn't find it.
If there is already a Remember Me thread then this thread can be closed.

This thread is for any discussion about the game...

So, anyone here playing/getting this game ?

I've got an exam in a few hours and am looking forward to playing it when I get back.
The memory remixes and story seem quite interesting and innovative :)

Edited by Knight_72