• Forever alone
    • Divorced
    • Widow/widower
    • Remarried

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a personal pov, I would like to meet a bird that actually understands, and is into, computers, overclocking, modding and gaming etc.. Not from the console generation though lol :P Oh and she would have to like the film "Out Of Africa". Ah Meryl, so would :P

Oftentimes for a girl to get into all those things and be fluent in them....they often neglect taking care of their bodies. For some reason it's not as much of a problem for most of us guys to do both but for chicks, :huh:

Oftentimes for a girl to get into all those things and be fluent in them....they often neglect taking care of their bodies. For some reason it's not as much of a problem for most of us guys to do both but for chicks, :huh:

Suposse that would depend on whose perspective. If I said that in the UK, I would receive a stiff kick in the nuts. I see what you are saying though, that is pretty mashed up. Then again, I have only meant one chick as you put it, that has been into just gaming, she is pretty hot though. I had a convo once with a bird that procured IT equipment for a company. Me being me, fired off a few questions about what type of CPU used and socket, that one ended the convo. Oh dear I thought, got to get more women into the joys of owning a Rig!! A pipe dream I guess.

Edited by Transk53

Suposse that would depend on whose perspective. If I said that in the UK, I would receive a stiff kick in the nuts. I see what you are saying though, that is pretty mashed up. Then again, I have only meant one chick as you put it, that has been into just gaming, she is pretty hot though. I had a convo once with a bird that procured IT equipment for a company. Me being me, fired off a few questions about what type of CPU used and socket, that one ended the convo. Oh dear I thought, got to get more women into the joys of owning a Rig!! A pipe dream I guess.

I forgot to add exceptions exist to my formula but they're always snatched up already. My girlfriend is one for instance, she's pretty nerdy and I'm bringing out more and more of it since it has been very obviously repressed for a while. :D

I forgot to add exceptions exist to my formula but they're always snatched up already. My girlfriend is one for instance, she's pretty nerdy and I'm bringing out more and more of it since it has been very obviously repressed for a while. :D

Good for you man :) I somewhat envy you. I can just about find a girl that knows what a PC is :wacko:

Edited by Transk53

Amanda is getting more and more geeky every day she spends with me. After 3 years...she's almost as geeky as me. :lol:

Good for you man :) I somewhat envy you. I can just about find a girl that knows what a PC is :wacko:

Haha she's still not ripping apart computers but she can figure things out and got pretty good at customizing her rooted android phone...

She's a growing gamer though, I can settle for that :P

Amanda is getting more and more geeky every day she spends with me. After 3 years...she's almost as geeky as me. :lol:

Yeah I was thinking of her as an example of the exception to my theory haha. A great find indeed, so she was a light geek or not at all when you first met?

Definitely single for the forseeable future. And you know what? It's awesome.

Yeah it is really. Nothing more annoying than getting asked "are you hungry" when you are about to clear/finish the map, espcially when you are trying to deal with the last Bomber attack and you have no interceptors left. Hungry I would say, the answer was invariably "yeah whatever"

Edited by Transk53