2012: Post your ride!

Stonerboy779

Yeah, but see, you live in a swamp. Humidity, mosquitoes, hurricanes. None of that equals comfortable.

Yeah, I hate it. Can't wait to move out of Florida...

Yeah, but see, you live in a swamp. Humidity, mosquitoes, hurricanes. None of that equals comfortable.

Family and friends in Deming, beautiful place in the desert.

I have always been a Mustang guy, but got a good deal on this. Sadly, financial needs are forcing me to sell. '98, V-6, 5-speed, very fun to drive.

post-5394-0-84514200-1333319022_thumb.jpg

An old neighbor had a flat black Corolla. :lol:

I'm still rocking my same Civic. Need to get a new car at some point, but eh, doubtful much can beat it in mileage.

Saturn S-Series (specifically the 2001-2002 SC2, the 2nd gens are cool too) ;)

(especially if you're mechanically inclined and can swap in the geared out transmission from the weaker model on the stronger model. Performance is so unnoticeably hampered but you get an easy 5+MPG so like 36+, I've gotten 38MPG with mostly highway mileage)

I'd *like* to get a Celica GTS/RSX Type-S/Miata G2/S2000....but considering most I'd have to run premium, get the same or worse mileage (then my stock numbers), may not be as cheap to fix, and with the mods I've made to my card, may be *just as fun*, not more so, for oodles more cash to buy.

I am a Saturn S-Series addict, they get civic mileage, but aren't civic slow, boring or overpriced (no offense to you, though as a plus side you can sell that one and get very nice saturn used)

• 1 month later...

Well I finally got my rims in on Thursday and got around today to take pictures of my current ride. Its a 2008 Audi A6 4.2 V8 Quattro, I haven't done to much to yet, but I did 15% tint all around, Giovanna Killis 20" and smoked tails. As you can see I like to earned my nickname. :evilgrin: Here it is.....

car3r.jpg

car1hd.jpg

car2p.jpg

Edited by Black64

I'm not gonna lie...those wheels look absolutely hideous on that car. :lol:

Kinda what I was thinking. The wheels, the wheel size, and the tire sidewall... Pretty ghetto. :whistling:

18 year old from Florida, what do you expect? :whistling:

Says the guy who's about the same age, from Florida, and driving a Mustang with tires that rub. :teehee:

I have to agree on the rims unfortunately. They just don't do the Audi justice. But the car itself is real nice to drive. Please don't tell me it's with automatic gear! It would be such a shame!