2012: Post your ride!

Stonerboy779

One thing I really like is having Traction control, I never had that on my old one.

Just ordered a Roush Cold Air Intake, I love upgrading :)

:lol: The tune on my Mustang disabled the traction control. Even if you hit the switch, nothing happens. :)

:lol: The tune on my Mustang disabled the traction control. Even if you hit the switch, nothing happens. :)

Why would you do that?!? Even if its off 99% of the time, its still great to have, Thats the whole point of a switch, to choose when you want to use something.

Coming from someone who daily drove a pretty quick V8 with no traction control and drag suspension, once the weather changes you will WISH you had traction control when you start really making some power. Its a safety, comfort, and piece of mind issue...big power RWD cars start feeling like they are trying to kill you on the street, and traction control gives you a bit more piece of mind.

Ouch :(

I have a button to turn it on and off.

Doesn't bother me, I've never had an issue with it. The Nitto 555 285s do a great job at holding me on the road. :)

No dyno after the current exhaust and tune. Made 101hp stock, 106 w/ just jumpermod(FREE!), and 112 with all the current mods but before the cat delete and tune...probably right around 115rwhp now if I had to guess, since a tune isn't worth too much peak on these little engines and the cat isn't too restrictive.

Agree that the engine is a little too small to bother with too many mods and tuning, but it's always fun to push them a little :) Are you doing track days on it?

Why would you do that?!? Even if its off 99% of the time, its still great to have, Thats The whole point of a switch, to choose when you want to use something.

Coming from someone who daily drove a pretty quick V8 with no traction control and drag suspension, once the weather changes you will WISH you had traction control when you start really making some power. Its a safety, comfort, and piece of mind issue...big power RWD cars start feeling like they are trying to kill you on the street, and traction control gives you a bit more piece of mind.

I'll drive slower. :lol: Even with traction control on this generation of mustangs, there's a lot of slip before it engages. You can even lay down some black lines with it on.

I'll drive slower. :lol: Even with traction control on this generation of mustangs, there's a lot of slip before it engages. You can even lay down some black lines with it on.

Traction control is for when you're not thinking about it...ie accident or emergency situations. You should get it turned back on so you don't end up doing something stupid by accident.

Yea, you'll get use to having to baby it in the rain. Its one thing when your car is still nearly stock like yours and you're driving around on dry roads, but quite a different story when you have a lot more power and try to accelerate while turning or even just pulling out from a red light in the rain.

I WISH I had traction control on my car, even if its only turned on for the bad weather days...

I'm used to babying the car. I used to drive a BMW 745i with bald rears in the rain. Needless to say I learned how to catch a side in the wet. I'll see if I can find someone with a programmer willing to do it for me but I can't spend five hundred bucks just for traction control.

I love how you're an authority on Mustangs now that you've had one for a few weeks. :lol:

And on rims size. :whistling:

Really love the A6, Black. I don't like the rims, but I love the car choice. Classy yet speedy

Thanks! Classy yet speedy is exactly what I was going for. :thx:

09 Infiniti FX35

5K CBI Osram Bulbs

Putco Jet yelllow 3K Fogs

Full LED Interior Exterior

Color Matched Black Obsidian Grille

OEM Front Lip

Stainless steel Interior Upgrade

35% Tint front windows/ 20% rear windows

50% tinted windshield

Ichiba Spacers

Infiniti M56 upgraded shifter