Full LED Interior Exterior

Color Matched Black Obsidian Grille

OEM Front Lip

Stainless steel Interior Upgrade

35% Tint front windows/ 20% rear windows

50% tinted windshield

Ichiba Spacers

Infiniti M56 upgraded shifter

Don't know if you noticed, but you didn't block out your plate in the second pic.

I'm used to babying the car. I used to drive a BMW 745i with bald rears in the rain. Needless to say I learned how to catch a side in the wet. I'll see if I can find someone with a programmer willing to do it for me but I can't spend five hundred bucks just for traction control.

Most programmers are VIN locked. You didn't get the programmer with yours?

Most programmers are VIN locked. You didn't get the programmer with yours?

Nope, the guy mentioned the car being programmed with a bama tune but never offered to sell it. When I asked him about it he said he didn't have it. :wacko:

I'm getting my car professionally tuned and dyno'd once I get the pulleys on, a shop could re-enable it for me, right?

Edited by Onion

If it's like my Superchips on my Jeep when you go from stock to tuned it locks it down to your VIN. So you can't program any other vehicle with it without first setting the first back to stock. There shouldn't be any problem with you retuning with another tuner though. It'll just overwrite your current tune.

Nope, the guy mentioned the car being programmed with a bama tune but never offered to sell it. When I asked him about it he said he didn't have it. :wacko:

I'm getting my car professionally tuned and dyno'd once I get the pulleys on, a shop could re-enable it for me, right?

I have a feeling that there may be something physically wrong with it, since I can't imagine the reasoning behind tuning something out that has an off switch. Not just because his excuse of not having the tuner sounds sketchy, but because people tune out SES lights, emission codes, rear o2 sensors, VATS security, etc...but not things like traction control since all you do is turn a switch if you don't want it.

That's like pulling the fuse for your radio instead of turning it off since you don't use it anymore :P.

Well I already know the o2 sensors are off. :lol: And my service engine light hasn't been disabled, the car isn't throwing codes and the light turns on when you fire it up and it cycles the lights. I don't think anything would be severely wrong with it, maybe he just drives like an butthole and got tired of turning it on and off every time lol. We'll see when I take it to a tuning shop next week.

• 3 weeks later...

2012 WRX limited, only mod so far is a short shift kit. 2 weeks old with 463 miles on her, going to wait till the 1,000 mile breaking to do any mods/tuning on it. I absolutely love the car and the lines on it but it is a b* to wax with all the contours.

00002.jpg

picture was taken the day before her first bath.

2012 WRX limited, only mod so far is a short shift kit. 2 weeks old with 463 miles on her, going to wait till the 1,000 mile breaking to do any mods/tuning on it. I absolutely love the car and the lines on it but it is a b* to wax with all the contours.

00002.jpg

picture was taken the day before her first bath.

very clean subbie!