2012: Post your ride!

Stonerboy779

Ever thought of doing the Infiniti badge red, Kenny?

Nope! I still have my trunk badge un-painted. However I am doing CF oem style hood and Cf trunk. After hood and trunk its time for new rims! SSR MS1's!

post-66666-0-12808100-1338909229_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd go for a Pontiac gto if I wanted an ls1. The car is for sale, I'm looking to trade it for something that's already supercharged. If I can't get the sale in a couple months, I'll do a 5.4 swap and put a blower on that. :D

DSCN5682.jpg

DSCN5701.jpg

z.jpg

c.jpg

DSCN5497.jpg

DSCN5357.jpg

Mods:

Engine:

Forged 4.3l Stroker

P&P Upper and Lower intake manifolds

SSM Stage 2 Heads

PS1C Procharger @ 11psi

Exhaust:

Custom exhaust w/ stock cats

Mac Prochamber

Mac Flowpath mufflers

Suspention:

Koni STR.T Shocks/Struts

H&R Race Springs

Maximum Motorsports FLSF

Maximum Motorsports C&C Plates

Drivetrain:

28 Spline 8.8 rear end out of a GT

3.73 gears w/ an Eaton True Trac LSD

Edited by Reaper_88

Sweet car, reaper. But please, do something about that stock shifter! Its crap! :lol: I've got the MGW with a chrome pistol grip knob on it, I never miss a gear anymore. Super short throw, and so precise. A bit notchy, but so precise!

Sweet car, reaper. But please, do something about that stock shifter! Its crap! :lol: I've got the MGW with a chrome pistol grip knob on it, I never miss a gear anymore. Super short throw, and so precise. A bit notchy, but so precise!

It's not the stock shifter, I got a Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. The MGW was originaly my first choice but at the time they were back ordered so I went with the Steeda

It's not the stock shifter, I got a Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. The MGW was originaly my first choice but at the time they were back ordered so I went with the Steeda

Oh okay. I've heard good things about it, but the tri-ax wasn't my style. Why do you still have the stock shift knob? Do you hold it normally or pistol grip?