Steve Jobs funeral to be protested

cirro

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the first time i read about funeral protests. But, what the heck is that ?! ... Instead of making it easier to the family of those who have died, they make it a hell lot worse !!!

And about the iPhone, if they think that he sins a lot, why use his tools of sins ?!!!

I do not know any thing about Steve's life but its just plain wrong.

Its the first time i read about funeral protests. But, what the heck is that ?! ... Instead of making it easier to the family of those who have died, they make it a hell lot worse !!!

And about the iPhone, if they think that he sins a lot, why use his tools of sins ?!!!

I do not know any thing about Steve's life but its just plain wrong.

They mostly protest the funerals of dead american service men and women as well as homosexuals.

video of them being attacked at a funeral of an american soldier.

They were very lucky (unfortunatly). If there werent so many police around, those guys would have been badly hurt, if not killed.

I heard about them protesting a soldier's funeral a while back and some good old boys "accidentally" parked their pickups behind all the WBC cars, blocking them in for the time of the funeral.

Oh, and the police couldn't get ahold of any tow truck drivers to impound all of the pickups, so they missed it. :cry:

The WBC thrives on attention and therefore I give them none. Everyone is so tired of hearing about them and are just hoping that someday the media will ignore them.

This.

There's no point in posting links to news about them - that's all they frickin' want.

dammit! When I found out his funeral was being protested I was a little happy (I hated him as a person), but now I find out that its WBC doing the picketing and not even for any of the reasons I hated him. I'm not sure how to feel about this. I think I'm more disappointed than anything.

They're just parasites looking for their next 15 minutes of fame. One of these days they are going to find that attention they so desperately seek but they won't like it. And when it happens I hope it's the most painful, slowest death anyone has ever experienced. I'd shake Hitler's hand before I even pissed on them if they were on fire.

The WBC thrives on attention and therefore I give them none. Everyone is so tired of hearing about them and are just hoping that someday the media will ignore them.

Awhile back, they were quoted as saying "we only picket important people". Since important people get all the media coverage, thus they get free airtime. Personally I think this group needs to be considered a CULT, then the FBI can raid them and shut them down :D

I find it really disturbing that they teach their children this message of hate too.