Jack in the box... anybody eat there?

DanTheGamer11

I stop in at Jacks Drive-thru quite often was there just a couple days ago. Whats up with the Skins??

It's just skins for guns... green is my favourite colour and I would love em... I think its a code in the soda drinks or something? The promotion is running until the 6th of November...

Edited by Dan The Gamer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They always play their commercials, but there are no Jack in the Box in Florida :rolleyes:

That kind of stuff drives me nuts! We constantly see Popeye's chicken advertised on TV here but there isn't one anywhere nearby, I especially dislike this because I do really like Popeye's but all we have is mediocre KFC.

i've only ate at a jack in the box once, in hawaii.

the people couldn't care less about what was going on (from messing every order up i just had to assum that)

the store had more homeless people sleeping in it than customers, which made it smell of light urine.

however, i found my burger to be delicious. im from northern illinois, i had never seen one before.

i wonder where the closest one is, i haven't seen one in chicago, but i wouldnt assum there isn't

the store had more homeless people sleeping in it than customers, which made it smell of light urine.

For sure, Jack in the Box is like a magnet for homeless people. I can't explain that. I've seen the same thing in California and Nevada. Weird that the trend stretches clear to Hawaii..................

I have been into alot of Jack's in my life. I think it may just depend on where exactly each Jack's is located, on whether or not, you may find homeless people. I dont think I have ever seen a homeless person in any Jack's I have entered. May have been the time of day or the fact that I almost exclusively use the Drive'thru. Im also thinking that Jack's is mostly a West Coast establishment. Their food is pretty good but you do have to wait longer due to the fact that they dont make their food ahead of time and then put in under lamps to keep warm.

I have been into alot of Jack's in my life. I think it may just depend on where exactly each Jack's is located, on whether or not, you may find homeless people. I dont think I have ever seen a homeless person in any Jack's I have entered. May have been the time of day or the fact that I almost exclusively use the Drive'thru.

omg no its wasnt JITB fault, it was just apparently not the best area, and happen to be raining lol and late late

they didn't even have a drive-thru

its the one on kuhio ave, by the town center

omg no its wasnt JITB fault, it was just apparently not the best area, and happen to be raining lol and late late

they didn't even have a drive-thru

its the one on kuhio ave, by the town center

Thats a kind of seedy area yeah. My first wife was from Pearl City, Hawaii. We spent our Honeymoon on Waikiki Beach. Courtesy of her parents. To give you a time reference. We took in a Donna Summers Concert and saw the new Hit Movie Aliens. (haha) Ive been around the Island a few times in my life.

My favorite Jack in the box commercial from when they gave everyone food poisoning....LOL

Food poisoning = E.coli outbreak due to tainted beef in the mid 90's. People here (WA) were dropping like flies!

Now they are probably the safest place to eat!

We go about once a week, I will keep a lookout for your precious code Dan.

I love JITB when I am drunk or high. Something about their food just screams "eat me when you're trashed!" lol

haha this! fried mac and cheese? Uhm... yes please :D

Although that was until I had CookOut for the first time drunk, and my life had changed forever.