Jack in the box... anybody eat there?

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love JITB! And in fact is one of the things I miss most about not living on the West Coast anymore. But whenever I go to visit friends or fam you can count that I'll be eating several meals at the closest JITB. Unfortunately we don't have any here in my state. I'm stuck with choices like BK, MCds, Sonic & Wendys :(

I love JITB! And in fact is one of the things I miss most about not living on the West Coast anymore. But whenever I go to visit friends or fam you can count that I'll be eating several meals at the closest JITB. Unfortunately we don't have any here in my state. I'm stuck with choices like BK, MCds, Sonic & Wendys :(

lol me too. Their Ultimate Cheeseburgers are good. Also miss In and Out. Luckily though my work takes me to Vegas 4 times a year and I can go to both there.

And +1 on the drunk part. Sober they are decent. But drunk...they are fantastic! lol

lol me too.

I knew you were a West Coast Kat transplant :) Your user name gave it away. I'm a Raiders fan too by the way. Went to my first NFL game at the Oakland Coliseum in 1969. My dad took me ( I was six years old ) :) That's also the same year that Madden was named the coach if I remember correctly.