Corsair Giveaway

Bosco

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only had one Corsair product, it was a pair of DDRII modules. I loved, it was cool because it was a Corsair[!] and had a silver heat spreader [like the new dominator line], in that time it was rare.

I will get some RAM modules from Corsair again, because I will build a new system until next month and it's the best choose for the money. I would love to win one of these Corsair SSD to put as my boot driver :biggrin:

My favorite Corsair product is the 750TX power supply. It handles all of my components without missing a beat and I can't hear it over the rest of the stuff in my case. I feel confident that I can overclock my CPU and GPU if I desire and not have to worry about shoddy power ruining something. The 750TX has really impressed me, and I look forward to powering my future computers with Corsair power supplies as well.

I'm also really intrigued by the upcoming K90 mechanical keyboard, and will probably delay purchasing a mechanical keyboard until I see some reviews on it.

I Really like the Corsair SP2500, and it's purely based on the comments I got from the others since I neither own then nor heard them somewhere. Many said it the cream of the crop when it comes to computer speakers, putting Logitech to shame. They also have good looks.

If Corsair could do a 5.1 version, it would be awesome. :)

Hmmm my favorite Corsair product...

The Corsair Hydro H50 of course. Actually the only Corsair product I own :P But I love this thing. So quiet but keeps my CPU so cold; was also the easiest installation I've ever done on a CPU Cooler. :D

Corsair HX750W.

I could've chosen pretty much any power supply from them. I've always regarded Corsair as a quality power supply manufacturer. I've never owned this particular model but I've heard good things about it and wouldn't hesitate to buy one if my current power supply broke down.

Tough to narrow down my favorite Corsair product, as I have owned quite a few. But, I would have to say my 1600MHz Triple Channel RAM in my sig rig due to the headroom they give me with OCing my i7! They can run close to 1800MHz, and I can benchmark around 4.6GHz :evilgrin:

The Corsair 90GB GT SSD. Why 'cause I don't have one (or any other Corsair product). Seriously though, I would have to say one of the Hseries liquid coolers. I just think they are ideal for noob water guys like myself who have been too afraid of frying their rig to delve in to liquid cooling :foldon:

I own A corsair flash voyager gt thumb drive, a TX850-V2 power supply, and a pair of 2Gb DDR3 1600Mhz XMS memory sticks (4Gb total).

I have had ZERO issues with any corsair products, so would definitely buy Corsair again.

My favorite would probably be the XMS memory modules because they were the right product at the right price to fill my needs at the time i purchased them, and have continued to be reliable.

I am still using them in my current system. I haven't had to retire any of my Corsair products, actually.