Corsair Giveaway

Bosco

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when the TX-750 power supply was the must have power plant for a gaming/OC rig? I'd say that's my favourite because when I think of that orange label, it'll always remind me of the excitement of discovering self-building and overclocking. Also easy to remember because they're still reliably powering a lot of great gaming rigs today.

Most of my systems are powered by Corsair PSU's (AX1200, HX1000, HX850, HX750) and a couple have Corsair ram to boot (pardon the pun :whistling: ).

So I would have to say PSU's :thumbsup:

Good stuff.

Although I recommend Corsair products all the time I've mainly owned their memory products. I would definitely say I'm a big fan of their memory products. I have several flash drives and at work whenever we needed to upgrade our systems I would order Corsair memory. The great thing about their memory is that it always worked. Never had a bad stick and never had a compatibility issue.

I've been a corsair since my first build, and have only managed one build without them. My current favorite corsair product is the upcoming k60 fps keyboard. A back-lit mechanical keyboard, with addable raised keys for fps area, I'm even considering replacing my Steelseries k7.

I love the h60 on my dads system (that I build) it has very good cooling performance without having a big metal chunk in my case :teehee:

it also looks great, with the nice black finish it totally fits in the 650d. I'm going to buy another h60 for my eyefinity system

corsair always number one on my shopping list if it is a cooler, ram, case, psu,... unfortunaly sometimes its a little to expensive;

But if you want a quality product, corsair should be your first choice :thumbsup: