Corsair Giveaway

Bosco

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I didn't see this thread until today. Doesn't help that I haven't had internet for most of the time between now and when it started...

ANYWHO. I really like corsair PSU's but I also love their RAM.

Corsair Vengeance 8GB CL9 DDR3 kit will be in my pc in a couple of days, they look awesome and they match my MOBO (BLUE), and as stated by OCC's Review it overclocks well and very stable. Also the lifetime warranty is amazing though i doubt i will ever need it :thumbsup:

edit : the pricing is extremely fitting as well.

Corsair Builder Series PSU CX 500 used it for a while and sold it once i got my new system. Although it is not in the high end segment, it performs very well and not too loud. very stable. Had my PC up for 3 weeks without a break and it did not complain. The only reason i sold it was i needed a higher wattage PSU.

Also i am planing on getting one of their vengeance keyboards once they hit the stores.

Edited by N.E.A

My favorite corsair product is my corsair power supply. My first three rigs were built with antec power supplies, and when the fourth one came around, I got a great deal on the PSU. When it came, I saw a HUGE difference in quality. It was sturdier to the touch, well painted, very quiet, and actually put out what it was rated for. I also enjoyed the corsair pouch that came with the psu. By far my favorite thing about corsair is their amazing customer support and warranty!

I was having issues with PSU's failing left and right, there have been many brands I have tried in the past (OCZ, Antec, etc..) and they all died on me after about a year... I decided to try out Corsair 650watt PSU and wow going on 2 years and still chugging! The power supply has worked great for me and I will likely be buying them for all future builds!

Edited by greengiant912

My choice would be their power supplies. They've been reliable, stable, & quiet throughout the range of models I've used.

I also love what I see in their 800D Tower & intend to purchase one for the next big build I have.

Edited by HatersGonnaHate

Let me see my favourite Corsair product. That's a hard one ;)! My XMS2 DDR2 800 MHz memories, because I don't own anything else from Corsair (that sucks) and they are still going strong. The memories look just fine in my computer and even when they are overclocked they still run nice and cool.

Oh dear , do i have to choose only one? Its a tie between DHX ddr2 800 and Corsair HX 620, loved the stable voltage and great reliability of the PSU, but loved even more the OC of those rams straight to 1066 <3 Soo i have to Go with the memory.

Edited by Karvizzz

To day my favorite Corsair product is my HX750W PSU. Quality unit and a killer warranty, especially for a PSU. If I'm still using this PSU in 7 years (well, maybe 5 and a half as I've owned it a while now) it's nice to know that Corsair stands behind it that long. I'm a big fan of doing business with companies that put their name on quality products and stand behind them and generally I'm willing to pay a small premium to buy from such companies if their products cost just a bit more. While I think you can definitely save some money and go the cheapo route on some products I think there are just some things that you get what you pay for and when I'm buying products that fall into those categories (of course somewhat subjective what those categories are) I make sure I buy from companies like Corsair. Needless to say when it comes time to replace my PSU they'll be near the top of my list of considerations, barring some kind of decision on their part to stop offering high-quality units.

By far the Corsair 800D; everything is machined perfectly, made of great materials that will last some time, and very user friendly. Admittedly this is my first Corsair product, normally I'm steered away by there high prices. But after some time I've learned that you get what you pay for, and boy do you get what you pay for with Corsair's line of products.