Borderlands

Andrewr05

every chance i get ! (on steam...)

i think kp gets on here too,

i think we met up one day on there and it was kool !

i 've been all the way to the end a few times with mordecai, roland, and brick...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who plays? DUH... I guess I do -- lol. Waco and I have played the entire game through almost twice now with the DLC.

Who wants to do some occasional multiplayer? I'm IN

What do you think of the game? LOVE IT!!! :wub:

Whats your favorite part? I'll just keep it simple: EVERYTHING... except my least favorite part...

Whats you least favorite part? The driving or riding around in the stupid cars. I just want to be where I need to be without running around or driving so far. :P

I generally play as Roland -- soldier FTW. I love the machine guns and the particular fire stacking gun I currently am running around with. :woo:

I've got a few Rolands and other characters around from playing a few multi-player games... my "current' Roland is around 47 or 48 but I've got some lower level guys under 10 or just over 20.

GameSpy ID: BluePanda11321

The driving or riding around in the stupid cars. I just want to be where I need to be without running around or driving so far. :P

At least you can drive to most places (with some notable exceptions)! It would have sucked if you had to sprint everywhere. I do with the fast-travel locations were a little more abundant, but I can live with it. The only thing that bugs me about the vehicles is that it resets my FOV back to the original HOR- debacle.

Oh....and what I learned today pissed me off....don't drive over an explodable barrel. Not only does it instantly destroy the car, it also instantly kills you! Yep, not just an ejection like what normally happens if your car is destroyed. That was a $24k lesson I learned....not that money matters much in this game.

At least you can drive to most places (with some notable exceptions)! It would have sucked if you had to sprint everywhere. I do with the fast-travel locations were a little more abundant, but I can live with it. The only thing that bugs me about the vehicles is that it resets my FOV back to the original HOR- debacle.

Oh....and what I learned today pissed me off....don't drive over an explodable barrel. Not only does it instantly destroy the car, it also instantly kills you! Yep, not just an ejection like what normally happens if your car is destroyed. That was a $24k lesson I learned....not that money matters much in this game.

Only 24K? Yeah, just wait. Eventually you will have so much money that even after dieing over a dozen times (Crawmerax :mad: ) the counter will still not drop to below all 9's.

The vehicles can be fun just because of the wonky physics for them.

haha... yea. I would have to agree the cars are nice opposed to running EVERYWHERE, but if things didn't require you to run every which way it wouldn't be an issue -- but would also involve a really small map. So in all reality -- the cars are indeed unavoidable.

Also -- yes the cars do explode. haha. If you have a decent shield you can sometimes survive it -- but your best off avoiding the barrels. :P When you are maxed out on $$ then it doesn't matter so much, at that point you are just trying to find stuff to spend money on. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Steam has a weekend deal for Borderlands this weekend for $4.99 and the Game of the Year Edition for $7.49 (includes the DLC pack). I'm going to get it. Anyone else interested, we can go for a four pack.

Steam has a weekend deal for Borderlands this weekend for $4.99 and the Game of the Year Edition for $7.49 (includes the DLC pack). I'm going to get it. Anyone else interested, we can go for a four pack.

The GOTY edition (which includes all DLC) is only $22 for a 4 pack...I almost bought one just to have extra copies to throw at people.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll contribute

Who plays?

Why I do of course, and a friend of mine....

Who wants to do some occasional multiplayer?

me?

What do you think of the game?

Love the game

Whats your favorite part? (use spoiler tags)

The Clap-Traps, freaking hysterical

Whats you least favorite part?

Bleeding out with no enemies visible (come over here so I can kill you damnit!!!)

Favorite weapon, favorite class etc.

Mordeci or Roland and I love the 2 shot fire revolver my Hunter has, rediculous reload and firing speed and a 3x scope and fire damage...makes me happy XD

Gamespy ID is antiyou17 Steam ID is number0017 feel free to add both

Edited by MoD_Box_CPU

Bought it on sale.

Beat the normal version of the game in approximately 9 days...even doing most of the side quests. A little short IMHO, but I still have a ton to do on the DLC. I don't think I've been playing the DLC in order (even if that matters).

Level 46 Mordecai...gunslinger / revolvers all the way. :)

Also have a Brick and Roland that are still in the Fyrestone portion of the story.

Dislike grenades exploding after I've killed everyone...or even running over those grenades with a vehicle...

Been playing this game since it came out. In periods. I have completed playthrough 1 and 2 (all dlc's too) with all four characters, hundreds of hours.

My mind just exploded when Borderlands 2 was announced. I cannot wait!

Lilith is my favorite of the four, simply because of the phasewalk and smg skill.

Edited by hawkin90