Multiplayer

MP: Portal 2

MP: DoW2 series

MP: Left 4 Dead 2

MP: COunter-Strike

MP: BF 2

MP: BF 2142

MP: Company of Heroes

For Xbox 360 (No i will not give out my Gamertag. Sorry)

SP/MP: HALO Reach

SP/MP: COD MW2

MP: GoW3 Beta when it was live :(

For PS2

SP: Warship Gunner 2 (Naval Ops series)

Edited by Admiral_Breaker

Let me see;

SP: All Half Life games (figure I should play them eventually. Currently in episode 2, then I'll get to HL1)

SP: Crysis, then Warhead

SP: Just Cause 2

SP: Borderlands (when I feel like seeing what an Armory run will get me)

SP: AudioSurf (every week I check the radio)

MP: BFBC 2 (finished the campaign a few days ago, so only the MP is left for me)

MP: Global Agenda, though it has been a while

MP: League of Legends

MP: L4D 2 (been awhile and I can reinstall L4D 1 anytime)

MP: Team Fortress 2 (since I changed the FOV I can actually stand to play it)

MP: Monday Night Combat (when I feel like playing TF2 but not TF2)

MP: Halo Reach

I think I'll start a thread of what games are you NOT playing yet, but own. That's going to be a sizable list for some :rolleyes:

SP: Borderlands (when I feel like seeing what an Armory run will get me)

It's quite the disappointment the first time through it... nonetheless fun especially if you are running through with a friend or two!

It's quite the disappointment the first time through it... nonetheless fun especially if you are running through with a friend or two!

Or when you solo Crawemerax. After that though, yeah, it's just the "Oh, what new shiny might I pick up!" or "Hey buddy, want to play?"

By the way BluePanda, I'll play with you and Waco whenever I'm on. (I'd kind of like to show off those shinies :evilgrin: )

PC:

Desktop

JC2 (finished story but am completing all the side missions now)

Stalker: Call of Pripyat (just started this, forgot how much I loved Stalker)

Laptop

Mercenaries 2 (start this up on occasion but don't really get any farther in it, think I'm on the last mission too lol)

PS3:

Final Fantasy 12 (really have been slacking on this, probably haven't touched it in atleast a month)

Hero(Phone):

Pokemon: Emerald (Emulators FTW, Angry Birds can suck nuts)

JC2 (finished story but am completing all the side missions now)

I'm actually doing the opposite. I'm completing all the areas I can, then I'll hit the faction missions, then the story missions.

Halflife: Opposing Force (Yeeeeup and oldie but never got around to playing this nor Blue Shift and owe it to them to do so)

Are either of those needed additions to the story? I'm primarily playing the games just to get the story, and if I can save some time, why not?

I'm actually doing the opposite. I'm completing all the areas I can, then I'll hit the faction missions, then the story missions.

I was originally too but then wanted to get it over with so I could start Stalker, I still play it for half hour quickies here and there. It doesn't suck me in as well as Stalker does. (since I have all the stuff unlocked now)

Are either of those needed additions to the story? I'm primarily playing the games just to get the story, and if I can save some time, why not?

No, they don't have any additions to the main story but are still great. (don't know about Blue Shift yet) Opposing Force has a couple new weapons, I actually used to play Opposing Force Multiplayer back in it's hayday and loved all the cool weapons they had.

Opposing Force has had a little side story but nothing important.

Also adding two more to my games list

PC:

Desktop/Laptop (as I started them on my desktop but will play them on my laptop soon)

Psychonauts- Haven't touched this in many a month but plan to soon

Deus Ex - Uninstalled it and forgot about it lol but I know it deserves to be finished. So I'll install it on my laptop soon.

I think Half Life Opposing Forces and Blue Shift are worth it, I played through both after finishing HL1 and before going onto HL2. I think they're a good addition if you're interested in the world and universe of Half Life, I can't remember how much they're directly connected with the story though. I would Blue Shift is probably more connected than Opposing Forces though since you learn a little more about Barney. There was also another one of these called Decay I think, I never played it myself, but I think Sack_Patrol has, so you could try asking him about that one, or google, you'd probably have a better chance with google really. :P