What Games Are You Playing?

Fogel

Just finished Crysis Warhead.

That was the last game I owned I havent completed. :(

Playing through Comanche 4 again.

Also still messing around with Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 !

Just finished Crysis Warhead.

That was the last game I owned I havent completed. :(

Playing through Comanche 4 again.

Also still messing around with Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 !

COMACHE!!!! loved that series, I grew up on them

Console:

Competitive:

Halo: Reach

Casual:

Forza 3

Portal 2

Oblivion

PC:

Competitive:

Starcraft 2 (sort of, I guess. I play ladder, and I don't like to lose lol)

Casual:

Starcraft 2 (fits into both catagories)

Portal 2

Star Wars KOTOR (yes, it's old)

Counter-Strike: Source

Just beat Halflife Blue Shift yesterday :D, I really liked it but it was very short and no big boss at the end.

oh boy... it's been so long since I played that one... You should play Opposing Force as well. Valve has made the stories of each game to revolve around the actions in the original half-life game which is amazing. It really makes the half life universe seem more alive.

The only expansion I haven't played is Decay. This one I think was never released for the PC. Only a PS2 version if I remember correctly. It does have a nice 2 player co-op though. I'm sure I can find it somewhere in the internets with an emulator or a port or something but I haven't had the time to search.

oh boy... it's been so long since I played that one... You should play Opposing Force as well. Valve has made the stories of each game to revolve around the actions in the original half-life game which is amazing. It really makes the half life universe seem more alive.

The only expansion I haven't played is Decay. This one I think was never released for the PC. Only a PS2 version if I remember correctly. It does have a nice 2 player co-op though. I'm sure I can find it somewhere in the internets with an emulator or a port or something but I haven't had the time to search.

Prior to Blue Shift I played Opposing Force, that is probably my favorite among the old ones for all the cool new guns, enemies and it's full length gameplay!! (I played HL1 closer to when it was new but never got around to playing the expansions singleplayer, I did play some of Opposing Force multiplayer though)

Prior to Blue Shift I played Opposing Force, that is probably my favorite among the old ones for all the cool new guns, enemies and it's full length gameplay!! (I played HL1 closer to when it was new but never got around to playing the expansions singleplayer, I did play some of Opposing Force multiplayer though)

lol the expos have multiplayer? I don't even remember that. I only know of the regular Half-Life Deathmatch. Was opposing forces mp the same thing but with the updated graphics that they used for that and Blue Shift?