My Sig Pic, Does It Need Work?

Dignan

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here it is all shrunken down........... i havent seen it yet, so lets see what this looks like.......

Walla!

looks good....since you have extra space...if you want to add your specs in a legible manner, you can always put it off to the side...either on the left or right.

BTW, you realize that you can't have a sig pic yet, right? You need to be a member for 90days first.

your pic's cool, but mine's cooler :P Would much rather look at Natalie than your face :P;)

Would much rather look at Natalie than your face 

was i just insulted? lol....just kiddin... i would too anyday

You need to be a member for 90days first.

Yep, i knew this.....it was just that all this talk on sigs got me excited!

hmmm... and i could move the text off to the side... but then my pic would be up for grabs =P and i know how much you all want it for your own! .....*looks over shoulder*.... im so paranoid....wait...what am i talking about....

hmmm... and i could move the text off to the side... but then my pic would be up for grabs =P and i know how much you all want it for your own! .....*looks over shoulder*.... im so paranoid....wait...what am i talking about....

LOL.

no, actually, even if you decide to put the specs on the side, i would leave them as it is within the image as well. You can't read it, but i think it adds a cool effect. Don't know how to describe it...sort of like a barcode or newsprint embedded in it...like the matrix...i dunno. shrug. just leave it :)

check this one's mine ..!!!

:withstupid: that can't be ur sig pic....its too big, the dimensions are 480x80 pixels. not 530x120 like that one.

And yeah slyc, I do love your sig!

if u like the sig pic, i'm sure you'll like my other photoshoping genius, if you haven't seen it yet. here