My Sig Pic, Does It Need Work?

Dignan

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol no not really. these images are not origonal. expecially the firsst one.. its like a year old.. i found at this place.. took it.. and edited it.. so that one isnt mine. the second one is a wall paper made by this dude.. . i croped a section... and edited it .. so i guess none of them are actually my own. but.. i will make my own.. this weekend.

one day i was really bored so i decided to take pictures of myself acting completley ridiculous.... After 20 or so minutes of fooling around in photoshop i came up with......

btw,

hide the women and children....I look pretty scary... :D

Edited by Bionix

bionix that looks good. seriously. but do some burning and dodging to max the contrast. or even make it 2 toned. it would look wicked

Edited by roadkills_13th

Ok, i edited a little..... i definatley like what i didi to the "Bionix" text at the tops and bottoms with the burn tool.... but im not quite sure about the dodge effects through the spec text. Im trying my hardest not to take away from the effect of the eyes.

Anyways here is the new version

oohh ohh, almost forgot to add that i did a little sponge action :D

Edited by Bionix

bionix, i like your name on the right....and i think the the image is cool, but obviously the text is unreadable. If you don't care, then i say leave it, cause it's sort of cool that way, but if you wanted ppl to see your specs, then you need to change it. BTW, it IS too big. has to by 480x80, not 544x144 like it currently is.

Anyways, here's my 1337 photoshop skillz at work....overclocker16 is hosting it for me once he gets his ftp up, but until then...here's a preview... :) Spent a lot of time to get it just right:

thanks for all the input, I managed to shrink the sig down to 472x124 without losing anything... Is this still too large?

height has to be 80, not 124. so either shrink it with constrained proportions, or see what it looks like when it's scrunched a little.