Unigine [Suspended due to score discrepancy]

Andrewr05

No fair !! Spedway used no tessalation and that the only reason he near the top ... I used tessalation and olokul used tessalation ... So what is it ? Should we make it no tessalation because DX10 cards cant do tessalation anyway .

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well heres my tess disabled SS with both 580's at 950mhz , 1900mhz and 2250mhz

229.3FPS and scoring 5777 points

Ah! Well, Andrew made it confusing. He writes to say everything is on default settings, but his screenshot shows tessellation disabled.

That's because it's disabled automatically with a DX10 card. :P

Edited by Waco

LOL

here is a run same settings as my first without tessellaton cpu 4.26 gpu 950/1900/2250

FPS 230.8

Score 5813

Min 70.5

Max 404.2

unigine950_2250_no_tt.png

so i upped my cpu to 4.61

FPS 243.9

Score 6145

Min 75.9

Max 506.6

unigine950_2250_no_tt_cpu460.png

Edited by olokul

Ah! Well, Andrew made it confusing. He writes to say everything is on default settings, but his screenshot shows tessellation disabled.

everything is andrews' fault...

Damn it, I wish it just defaulted to a basic set of options.

I mean it is called a DX11 benchmark but it is kind of screwed up for a default benchmark test on a program to automatically default to different options don't ya think?

I SHOULD have noticed this discrepancy but if anything I think it is a program failure for allowing a preset button to be pressed and have ANY option on the main screen affect that preset.

No fair !! Spedway used no tessalation and that the only reason he near the top ... I used tessalation and olokul used tessalation ... So what is it ? Should we make it no tessalation because DX10 cards cant do tessalation anyway .

Sry, I just clicked the SS in the 1st post and used those settings!

i dont think its the programs fault for diverting back to dx10 on cards that arent dx11.. its actually quite smart andrew.. how can a dx10 card run a dx11 program?? it cant.. so it has to go back to dx10.. u shouldve set the standards urself.. i think we should keep everything the same except the DX10 cards on their own scoring board. simple.

i dont think its the programs fault for diverting back to dx10 on cards that arent dx11.. its actually quite smart andrew.. how can a dx10 card run a dx11 program?? it cant.. so it has to go back to dx10.. u shouldve set the standards urself.. i think we should keep everything the same except the DX10 cards on their own scoring board. simple.

Of course I didn't think It would attempt to run DX11 on a DX10 card but to have a preset benchmark button that uses different options is pretty foolish.