Diablo 3

tkrow21

I'm still thinking Titan Quest immortal Throne is better and with all the custom maps I havent played that game may be brought back...

Dont get me wrong this game isnt bad its just not living up to the hype....

the skill tree design is just STUPID... earn a skill and then another at a higher level and a bit more level then a rune for the previous skill that sucked.... just not a good skill tree structure design

I'm still thinking Titan Quest immortal Throne is better and with all the custom maps I havent played that game may be brought back...

Dont get me wrong this game isnt bad its just not living up to the hype....

the skill tree design is just STUPID... earn a skill and then another at a higher level and a bit more level then a rune for the previous skill that sucked.... just not a good skill tree structure design

I kind of liked the new skill tree design. It allows for more flexibility and removes the need to go back and create new characters if you want to change your skills.

I kind of liked the new skill tree design. It allows for more flexibility and removes the need to go back and create new characters if you want to change your skills.

there was no need to make new character in d2 either. you can reset your skills by visiting an NPC in Act 1.

That was added to one of the latest patches, so it went many many years without being like that.

This. That happened this year or towards the end of last year IIRC.

there was no need to make new character in d2 either. you can reset your skills by visiting an NPC in Act 1.

That was added to one of the latest patches, so it went many many years without being like that.

I had stopped playing before this patch so I never had this ability.

at this point I'll take anything that will help... for some reason I dont get much wizard stuff... everything but wizard mostly. I've probably found a total of 3 wands and 4 hats in the whole 1st act... I just made it to the 2nd act at level 17

The only benefit to using class specific weapons would be if they have mods like resource regeneration or life per xxx spent. You will do more "damage"(note I said Damage, as in numbers displayed, not DPS) with a higher DPS rated normal weapon then a wand(unless there is a big INT difference, which wont be factored into its DPS number but will still improve your +damage on the advanced tooltip window), although the wand may have faster attack speed or arcane regeneration which may be more beneficial for long battles like defensive trait Elites or Bosses.

This is why I HATE their weapon rating system. While trying to simplify it, they actually made it more difficult and more likely for people to make the wrong decision when picking a weapon. Damage is not equal to DPS in D3, but people still use it to compare. Just seeing bigger numbers over enemies heads does not mean your DPS is higher, and just seeing a bit DPS number doesn't mean you will do more damage because it doesn't factor damage increase from stats.