The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

BF3 Alpha Trial (Beta stage development doesn't start until Sept, this is invite only, MoH Early Access is only for the Beta not Alpha)

BF3 Alpha Trial FAQ

I have a feeling it might be region locked or they already got enough people.

I didn't get in: United States / BF Vet Rank 5 / haven't played any BF game in a few months (if that was a criteria).

Edited by Krazyxazn

BF3 Alpha Trial (Beta stage development doesn't start until Sept, this is invite only, MoH Early Access is only for the Beta not Alpha)

BF3 Alpha Trial FAQ

I have a feeling it might be region locked or they already got enough people.

I didn't get in: United States / BF Vet Rank 5 / haven't played any BF game in a few months (if that was a criteria).

I didn't get in either. Shame. Hopefully someone from OCC did though

BREAKING: Battlefield 3 alpha screenshots leaked

50 leaked Battlefield 3 alpha screenshots

Ha! Already leaked BF3 Alpha Trial screenshots, there might be some videos up but I'm too tired to look them up.

Okay those MUST be on low settings. Theres no way those are anywhere close to high/ultra. I mean im not really worried about graphics because we have already seen the thunder run videos and all the rest. But still, dont even post the screenshots if its on low, whats the point in that?

Okay those MUST be on low settings. Theres no way those are anywhere close to high/ultra. I mean im not really worried about graphics because we have already seen the thunder run videos and all the rest. But still, dont even post the screenshots if its on low, whats the point in that?

They probably locked down graphics settings to low/medium like they did with BC2 Beta.

I think the people who have been getting the beta invite email are the MoH Preorders. Have to wait and see, I heard from two people got the email so far.

i got the beta invite in my email yesterday but don't remember preordering...i think i did offer to beta test stuff about a year ago when they were asking for volunteers...

i got the beta invite in my email yesterday but don't remember preordering...i think i did offer to beta test stuff about a year ago when they were asking for volunteers...

My link here