The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Not in a million years.

If someone has a key I am not joking.

I would give up a Video Card, board, Memory, HDD's for it lol if I have what a person wants of course. :)

If I get a code, we'll talk :P

Good god, game is sick. Did a quick 21-7 run before I leave for work. Definitely needs to be smoothed out just a little more, but so far I love it. Anyone playing tonight? :P

Example of BF3 Dog Tag Customization

DOG TAG IMAGE

I like the etched artwork, makes it feel more personal.

Oh boy, a call of duty feature, just what it needed. :woot:

Edited by Deathmineral

Oh boy, a call of duty feature, just what it needed. :woot:

I like it, dog tags were in BF 2142, before they showed up in MW2. Granted you couldn't customize it other than ranking up your character, but the general idea was already set.

Edited by Krazyxazn

At first I was having terrible rounds(like first 2) because I had no idea what was going on. Then I started owning again and got my K/D up to ~1.7. But damn does 3d spotting blow.

Is there no AA in this game or is it on High? I think the Auto on graphics might be making it medium for my GTX 460 not sure though.

At first I was having terrible rounds(like first 2) because I had no idea what was going on. Then I started owning again and got my K/D up to ~1.7. But damn does 3d spotting blow.

Is there no AA in this game or is it on High? I think the Auto on graphics might be making it medium for my GTX 460 not sure though.

Graphics are limited (as most non-gold builds are). As you can tell you only get 3 options with no advanced options tab.

The difference someone said from Low to High was the grass haha.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I like it, dog tags were in BF 2142, before they showed up in MW2. Granted you couldn't customize it other than ranking up your character, but the general idea was already set.

I was just saying it as a joke really, I don't mind the feature as long as the game turns out good still. It just kind of reminded me of call of duty is all, that's one of the things people seem to love about call of duty, having hundreds of different little icons with hearts, skulls, or pot leaves to choose from, seems kind of silly and excessive to me.

What is 3D spotting??

You can't adjust graphics details in this release.. this is alpha... all you can mostly change is resolution... it has been disabled most likely..

I am jealous of you guys :) ..

Edited by Gremlin

What is 3D spotting??

When an enemy spots you, you get a bright orange triangle above your head that says Shoot Me!

They need some tweaks to disable others from seeing it, if that person isn't in direct LoS.

finished3.jpg

Edited by Krazyxazn