Our random folding chat

mattyamdfanboi

this netbook has a fanless design and ive noticed temps over 100 so i keep it in the freezer often, takes less space than a microwave tv dinner! when i take it out its at anwhere between 0 and 5

Rofl. :haha:

Hilarious. And no i doubt that thing could fold on its graphics. What size units you using? Bigadv? :lol: 2 months maybe.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folding at the end of the day is a charitable donation and not a competition. Fold or don't fold but please don't take the p**s out of other peoples misfortunues.

@camaro_dude15 I wouldn't fold on a netbook, it's going to get hot and is it really worth a few points?

If you were in the UK I'd send you a power supply.

thats the best! notebook in the fridge hahahah most awesomest idea ever!!

gotta watch out for condensation though id imagine.. and while its not a "competition" as such, its good to egg each other on coz it makes us fold more which in turn helps out more :)

and no1 takes the piss on anyone here..

meh i dont let it get hot that often i puase it and let it cool unless i put it in the freezer for a while, ill buy a power supply in a month or so when i get my student aid

and i move it too the fridge to let it warm slowly, to take care of any possibilties of condensation

Edited by camaro_dude15

Gonna lose another bigadv....[insert sigh]

Big ice storm coming through. Just take a look at that radar...

yeah i live in the upper right corner of kansas, it started snowing last night and has not stopped yet, but i can still fold with my netbook power or not.

this netbook has a fanless design and ive noticed temps over 100 so i keep it in the freezer often, takes less space than a microwave tv dinner! when i take it out its at anwhere between 0 and 5

Be careful putting it in the freezer. Yes, it keeps the hardware cold, but if you fire up the *liquid* crystal display (LCD) when it's below freezing you're at risk for destroying it.