Our random folding chat

mattyamdfanboi

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going off road is pretty sweet hahahah my mates got a jeep wrangler buitl for that hahah crazy fun!! but i also love motorsport and ive been involved in the whole racing scene since i was little.. started karting since i was about 8, then got into cars at about 14ish.. got my first at around 15? built my first racer at 17, drift car at 19, pure race car at 21, and drag gtr at 24.. then i got into the bikes n built a race gsxr 600 and now im looking for gsxr 1000 to turn into a track weapon..

had my fun in cars.. bikes r more fun lol but equally more dangerous, but i seem to have something for danger.. we could be best mates.. hahahah

if i were to ever own a motorcycle it would be the gsxr, we do some crazy s*** here in kansas, our latest project was a 1970s beetle welded and more or less ratchet strapped, to a chevy blazer frame with the engine sitting outside in front of the body, witch was a 454, but it rolled over backwards a little too easy, i have a group of buddies that actually own a personal junkyard complete with mud bogs and rock piles, i wish i could post some pictures, just imagine a couple dozen rednecks, a junkyard, a weekend and 4 empty kegs, lol and guns

Hmmm. I would stick with just the guns. Whats guns your fav? Mine is a lever action 30.30 winchester. Beauty. Though i kinda want to play with thisplinker. Dont think it would work for a concealed permit but it sure would keep you safe.