The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Don't worry, kids in Skyrim can't get hurt and they can't die. They are all ok.

I have heard of dragons going after kids that even after 10 minutes, they were still going. :lol:

Definitely a good choice for a tank follower. :lol:

I have heard of dragons going after kids that even after 10 minutes, they were still going. :lol:

Definitely a good choice for a tank follower. :lol:

Yeah the powers that be decided it wasn't right to let players kill children or even hurt them (within days of release there was a mod to bypass this). They went further with protecting the kids than they did with key NPCs which just crouch for a few seconds after being beat (also modded around within days because well if my fictional character wants to rampage they will).

What I want to see is children become a playable race in fact I may just go make myself a child race to play as :D

Yeah the powers that be decided it wasn't right to let players kill children or even hurt them (within days of release there was a mod to bypass this). They went further with protecting the kids than they did with key NPCs which just crouch for a few seconds after being beat (also modded around within days because well if my fictional character wants to rampage they will).

What I want to see is children become a playable race in fact I may just go make myself a child race to play as :D

Using that killable children mod actually allows you to make a child at the character creation screen :P It's a "fortunate side effect"

There's an issue with Steam where any mods you've subscribed to in the workshop that don't have pictures are causing the Launcher to crash during validation. For this reason, don't delete any mods unless you note down the names first :)

There's an issue with Steam where any mods you've subscribed to in the workshop that don't have pictures are causing the Launcher to crash during validation. For this reason, don't delete any mods unless you note down the names first :)

I noticed but I just skipped the check phase and hit start to bypass crash and keep all the mods.

I noticed but I just skipped the check phase and hit start to bypass crash and keep all the mods.

My problem seems to be that all my mods need to re-download every time I reboot. I'm not sure if it's for updates because it seems to be every mod as it does seem to be every mod that gets redownloaded.

Not only that but I just subscribed to a ton of new mods and want them downloaded now damnit :P

My problem seems to be that all my mods need to re-download every time I reboot. I'm not sure if it's for updates because it seems to be every mod as it does seem to be every mod that gets redownloaded.

Not only that but I just subscribed to a ton of new mods and want them downloaded now damnit :P

No they just do a check for updates automatically. Would be nice and not sure if possible if you could choose to update.

No they just do a check for updates automatically. Would be nice and not sure if possible if you could choose to update.

I have 10 mods subscribed and at most I have half of them update whenever I play. I've never had them constantly update, but then again, Danrik could have chosen mods that require constant updates. :P

I have 10 mods subscribed and at most I have half of them update whenever I play. I've never had them constantly update, but then again, Danrik could have chosen mods that require constant updates. :P

Is one of them the Space Core? I'm looking forward to that once I start playing Skyrim.