The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

The Creation Kit is available now. You can also download the high resolution texture pack that clocks in at 3GB. Bethesda says you should only download the texture pack if your system exceeds the recommend settings, however.

This sucks because I am just heading off on a holiday to the beach shortly as if this couldn't have come in Jan when promised :lol:

Oh well my month of self imposed ban from skyrim is over :D

Downloading the Hi-Res texture pack now. :thumbsup:

I'm so relieved, the low res textures were really starting to bug me. I was planning on installing the Skyrim HD 2k texture pack, but it was taking a while for the guy to finish it, and I wanted a complete texture overhaul, not a few cities. I'm sure i will try his out when its done though.

This sucks because I am just heading off on a holiday to the beach shortly as if this couldn't have come in Jan when promised :lol:

Oh well my month of self imposed ban from skyrim is over :D

Beach WTF ...and you're complaining?! ...sigh, I gotta go train till midnight as soon as I get out - oh yay! :glare:

Though maybe I will have enough time to get the download going so it's ready to go - wonder if I can queue up both the Creation Kit and the High Res pack or if I have to run the Creation Kit to download the textures - guessing it is the latter of the two.

Beach WTF ...and you're complaining?! ...sigh, I gotta go train till midnight as soon as I get out - oh yay! :glare:

Though maybe I will have enough time to get the download going so it's ready to go - wonder if I can queue up both the Creation Kit and the High Res pack or if I have to run the Creation Kit to download the textures - guessing it is the latter of the two.

I started the Creation Kit downloading first just because it is the smaller of the two. :lol:

Actually I am haha :lol:

Also don't worry guys I am taking a few panoramas to share of the beaches (yes more than one :evilgrin: ) that I will be going to.

It will be fun but I have been waiting on creation Kit. In the car shortly stopped to watch shutter island with my mate before we head off.

Man, my 5870 can't run Skyrim maxed as it is, I really want that high resolution texture pack :(

At what RES?

I just ran it fine with EVERTHING short of draw distances on max with the high-res textures installed.

That is at 1600x900 on a GTX285.