The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

I was just wandering if there was anyone out there that was playing like me... never using fast travel, always running.

It depends. If I'm tired and about to quit anyway I'll fast travel to my next destination and save/quit. If I'm in the middle of playing I usually run the distance (well, ride my horse, but you know what I mean). :cheers:

The only thing I've touched the console for so far is to set the FOV to 80 to avoid getting headaches.

I gave up on horses, they show me down when I need to jump into stealth or combat mode way to much. I do not use fast travel because this game world is so alive and I might miss something cool. Like today I watched as two Saber-tooths stalked and hunted a herd of Elk. The Elk ran off without one of them dying and then the cats turned on a mammoth, their mistake.

BTW be sure to tune into this Saturdays show as Doug and I will be doing our in-depth review of Skyrim as well as telling our favorite moments from the game so far. Some of this stuff is UNBELIEVABLE!

I gave up on horses, they show me down when I need to jump into stealth or combat mode way to much. I do not use fast travel because this game world is so alive and I might miss something cool. Like today I watched as two Saber-tooths stalked and hunted a herd of Elk. The Elk ran off without one of them dying and then the cats turned on a mammoth, their mistake.

BTW be sure to tune into this Saturdays show as Doug and I will be doing our in-depth review of Skyrim as well as telling our favorite moments from the game so far. Some of this stuff is UNBELIEVABLE!

I thought about horses but now that u reminded me about combat I do remember how much of a pain it was in the other games...

I think my favorite thing I have found is a "butterfly in a jar"

I ran into the most annoying bug ever :(. if anyone happens to find the Elemental fury shout dont bother using it. its supposed to enchant your weapon for a while but it is bugged out. as soon as you enchant it is does this whooshing sound which is supposed to stop after a while. Mine never stopped whooshing. unequipping does nothing at all. i really hope this is patched asap.

heres a vid i found

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1g0pWVs9fs

Edited by Shadowtroop

He didn't mean that kind of console =P

Indeed, I would never play a game on a console, unless it's a party game on the Wii. I confess, I twas cheating something fierce, I got 10 levels by blacksmithing alone haha. Which is funny, because I could have used the console to just give myself the gear, instead of the materials to make it...

So I tried playing the game tonight and my TESV.exe in the steam folder was missing! I haven't played the game since last Sunday as Assassins Creed was out and I wanted to play that. I wonder what the heck happened...

Haha :lol: steam playing funny buggers.

Steam screwed me over on release day because they could un-encrypt their encrypted files from the pre-load. I was left doing a fresh download the next day.