The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Really? I haven't had a bug like that yet. It generally just replaces whatever I have equipped in that hand.

Yep, same here.

@Waco, lol, good luck being a vamp. :D At least when you're a werewolf people don't attack you automatically until you switch to beast form.

Yep, same here.

@Waco, lol, good luck being a vamp. :D At least when you're a werewolf people don't attack you automatically until you switch to beast form.

I'm so pissed off right now...all I want to freaking do is sneak into a town to feed on someone...but as soon as I sneak into any house the person sleeping inside wakes up and alerts the village. I can't feed...so I can't do quests...so I hate this game right now. :lol:

I'm so pissed off right now...all I want to freaking do is sneak into a town to feed on someone...but as soon as I sneak into any house the person sleeping inside wakes up and alerts the village. I can't feed...so I can't do quests...so I hate this game right now. :lol:

Read back a few pages, I experienced the same frustration.

I ended up just making a new character, the first one was level 18 too, which added even more insult to injury...

:pfp:

Just want to know is anyone else other than me playing with a controller?

I find my wired xbox controller is great. Left trigger left hand attack, right trigger right hand, triggers also to select weapon, shield, spell, scroll ect.. Left bumper sprint, right bumper shout. Favorites d-pad. The layout is great want some others to try it see if like me they prefer it over keyboard and mouse.

I'd try to go to one of the farms or even a hunter's cabin/camp. Should be easier.

I'd try to go to one of the farms or even a hunter's cabin/camp. Should be easier.

Tried that...they still wake up when I enter. Using the seduction power seems to calm them temporarily but they won't go back to sleep. :blush:

Controller :yucky:

Haha I like my controller for the right games mainly NFS and now Skyrim.

Mouse and keyboard for every single FPS and RTS keyboard for most racing games NFS series excluded. Morrowind will never be controller and Oblivon I don't know I just kinda hated that game.

Tried that...they still wake up when I enter. Using the seduction power seems to calm them temporarily but they won't go back to sleep. :blush:

try taking off all of your clothes. i tried to sneak into someones house but i was wearing heavy armor and it always woke them up. There is a quest you can do to get rid of vampirism, or you could turn into a werewolf and cancel it out.

heres a guide on curing vampirism

http://www.gamefront.com/skyrim-how-to-cure-vampirism/

Just want to know is anyone else other than me playing with a controller?

I find my wired xbox controller is great. Left trigger left hand attack, right trigger right hand, triggers also to select weapon, shield, spell, scroll ect.. Left bumper sprint, right bumper shout. Favorites d-pad. The layout is great want some others to try it see if like me they prefer it over keyboard and mouse.

I'm using one too. Other than when I'm using a bow it works pretty good. I have to set the sensitivity really high to be able to use it, and that can make it a real pain to try to snipe someone or hit a moving target.

• Like 1