3dMark 11

Water_Hazard

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pwoahhh those scores r catching my 580!! all coz of that massive cpu score! lol

Well my 570 is still higher than his 6970 so im content for the moment... Just waiting for him to beat me so that ican flash my BIO's with more voltage and break 1k core. Lol, I just thought i might be keeping this card for awhile and i wanted to be nice and not try to melt it in the first few months i own it.

jdm_freek, is your 6950 flashed to unlock the shaders or did you just flash it to a 6970? I was looking to see if you messed with the voltages at all.

Edited by t0asty

P12414 Best I have gotten so far with everyday cpu and memory clocks.

Got my refund for the 580 from ebay. Now debating on what to get with the money... Anyone think another 580 is worth it @ 2560x1600?

NICE score... I mean... getting 3 probably wont help much, but if you have the money layin around... Lol.

Id really like to get another 570 for SLI, Im curious to see how they do. But Fund's wont permit a 2nd card for quite some time.

Between your i7-970 and 3 580's Im sure you could post some seriously wicked scores.

Anyone think another 580 is worth it @ 2560x1600?

For benchmarks of course you will be killing it, but for real world gaming performance, I don't think tri-SLI is worth another $500ish for the performance increase! Just my humble opinion though ;)