OCC Christmas Contest 2010

Bosco

We love you more and more every year Dave! Keep up the amazing work on this site. Apologies for being a bit vacant this year....alot has happened. I will again enter, however please exclude my name for the grand prize selection.....as i won that last year.. and it is awesome.... annnnd it wouldn't really be fair if i won that again.

last year I think there was a thing where you could enter twice or three times if you had subscribed for the newsletter and if you were a friend of OCC in Facebook or something like that. Is there gonna be something like that this time or is it a single entry per person no matter what?

Other than that, nice contest. Last year's contest had quite a few more items some of which were pretty high quality, but that doesn't really bother me since OCC is nice enough to even organize these contests so kudos to them.

Edited by sack_patrol

last year I think there was a thing where you could enter twice or three times if you had subscribed for the newsletter and if you were a friend of OCC in Facebook or something like that. Is there gonna be something like that this time or is it a single entry per person no matter what?

Other than that, nice contest. Last year's contest had quite a few more items some of which were pretty high quality, but that doesn't really bother me since OCC is nice enough to even organize these contests so kudos to them.

Just one entry this year,

We still have more stuff coming I just don't have it up until it arrives so I am 100% sure what we have.