OCC Christmas Contest 2010

Bosco

Long time review reader and forum lurker reporting in.

That's an awesome list of prizes and registering is probably something I should have done a while back.

Welcome!

I lurked for about a year or so myself before I joined.

;)

Welcome!

I lurked for about a year or so myself before I joined.

;)

Yeah... i was hangin out for about 6 months before i joined... lol.. That seems to be a similar story for everyone, whats up with that?

Hmmm. I appear to have broken the rule. I lurked for approximately... 2 weeks tops before joining.

I can even remember lurking much . I wanted to join a forum and I was thinking of the one that did great reviews and I remembered OCC . I joined the forums before even looking around for more than a day. And to this day , I have never regretted that decision :)

SWEET CONTEST!! Thanks OCC for the great Holiday Giveaway! Going to send in my entry in just a minute....

Good luck to everyone that enters, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!

:-D

Hmmm. I appear to have broken the rule. I lurked for approximately... 2 weeks tops before joining.

Looks like I hold the record then, I lurked for about 5 minutes and joined. I actually originally joined these forums due to a friend's recommendation, ironically he's no longer active on OCC but I stayed anyway because I enjoy the community. :D

Looks like I hold the record then, I lurked for about 5 minutes and joined. I actually originally joined these forums due to a friend's recommendation, ironically he's no longer active on OCC but I stayed anyway because I enjoy the community. :D

I never lurked the forums. :P I always read the reviews then one day I decided to join the forums and be a part of the community. So, I never lurked the forums, just the reviews. :lol: