Choose an opponent to a duel!

El_Capitan

its drivers ivy... when i had 10.8 id get 64fps on average... stupid drivers... i hate going back n forth.. annoys me.. guess ill be going back AGAIN

Lol, thats why I have my gaming HDD with all my games on CCC 10.10 to play games at stock with cross fire enabled

And the OC HDD with 9.12 hotfix (best ocing driver IMO) and all my benchmarks with a few games.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, thats why I have my gaming HDD with all my games on CCC 10.10 to play games at stock with cross fire enabled

And the OC HDD with 9.12 hotfix (best ocing driver IMO) and all my benchmarks with a few games.

Lol, that's crazy, dude.

Lol, that's crazy, dude.

I know but until ATI improves their bad drivers for the 5970 thats the only thing I can do . Anything over 10.4 when I try oc gives me a lock up , even 1mhz on core.

I sure hope the 6 series is better for ocing with the new drivers

Edited by Nyt Ryda

I know but until ATI improves their bad drivers for the 5970 thats the only thing I can do . Anything over 10.4 when I try oc gives me a lock up , even 1mhz on core.

I sure hope the 6 series is better for ocing with the new drivers

I'll be getting my 5870 2GB card soon, so I should get the 10.4 drivers for it? Am going to overclock it on water. Also, did you have to update your BIOS to unlock your voltages?

I'll be getting my 5870 2GB card soon, so I should get the 10.4 drivers for it? Am going to overclock it on water. Also, did you have to update your BIOS to unlock your voltages?

I think the newer drivers work well on single cards from what I have heard , I think its only the 5970 experiencing overclocking issues but then again I have also heard that the new drivers are not being fully optimised in intensive benchmarks (my furmark scores on 10.10 at stock are very terrible).

My ASUS already supports unlocking voltage and its unlocked in afterburner so I can control it , from what I've seen in the WTS section , you're buying the Matrix 5870 2gb from Taco ? Im sure that would support voltage unlocking (it even has a clear cmos type button for the gpu on the back by the display port so Im sure ASUS would put voltage control on it)

I think the newer drivers work well on single cards from what I have heard , I think its only the 5970 experiencing overclocking issues but then again I have also heard that the new drivers are not being fully optimised in intensive benchmarks (my furmark scores on 10.10 at stock are very terrible).

My ASUS already supports unlocking voltage and its unlocked in afterburner so I can control it , from what I've seen in the WTS section , you're buying the Matrix 5870 2gb from Taco ? Im sure that would support voltage unlocking (it even has a clear cmos type button for the gpu on the back by the display port so Im sure ASUS would put voltage control on it)

Yup, getting the Matrix from Taco. Sweet, thanks for the info Nyt!

damn... lost in the first battle too... on stock clocks i got 50566... lets try again with higher clocks..

man and i thought id slightly edge u out... guess not.. and i am putting these 460s to shame hahahh

dammit! even at 900/1200 u still beat me!!

i got 58320.. blah!!! *complains n swears*

i doubt the extra 20mhz will help me beat u.. but ill try anyway!

920/1200!

nope.. no luck.. 59163 is the final score.. and ive lost.. miserably.. lol bah!

looks like the only thing i beat u in was unigine.. n possibly crysis when u post ur scores but i doubt it.. damn u and ur unlocked voltage!

Edited by mattyamdfanboi

damn... lost in the first battle too... on stock clocks i got 50566... lets try again with higher clocks..

man and i thought id slightly edge u out... guess not.. and i am putting these 460s to shame hahahh

dammit! even at 900/1200 u still beat me!!

i got 58320.. blah!!! *complains n swears*

i doubt the extra 20mhz will help me beat u.. but ill try anyway!

920/1200!

nope.. no luck.. 59163 is the final score.. and ive lost.. miserably.. lol bah!

looks like the only thing i beat u in was unigine.. n possibly crysis when u post ur scores but i doubt it.. damn u and ur unlocked voltage!

Are you benching at 900mhz and 1200mhz ? Or 850 and 1200mhz ?

kombustor = 58464

hang on.. it scored higher? that doesnt make sense... ok furmark now

miserable score of 2516... :-/

crysis gives me Run #1- DX10 1920x1080 AA=8x, 32 bit test, Quality: VeryHigh ~~ Overall Average FPS: 50.025

and unigine i got 1071.. but with a min fps of 11.1?? that fails...