Choose an opponent to a duel!

El_Capitan

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no. 3D mark does not support my sli setup. But everything else does. Though i have noticed my score goes up once sli is enabled. anout 400 points difference.

I've almost got my score together. Do i post screens and or links or just numbers?

Would anyone like to bench a stock clocked desktop i7 vs my mobile i7 ? I just want to see the performance gap between the two.

I would be willing to return to stock clocks so you can get a good comparison. I might be able to dig out a older HD 4650(desktop) which should be pretty similar to the laptop 5650 with no DX11. Id have to get back to you on the 4650, i dont know if it works.

you can get sli to work in 3dmark 11. ran a test to show the difference with all my stuff at my everyday use settings

first one is just stock, Nvidia control panel is set to sli with the second 480 set to physx but not dedicated

3dmarkstock.png

to get sli to work you need to download Nvidia Inspector this has been the best way to fake sli in 3dmark 11 that ive found.

Here is a webpage that explanes how to get sli to run http://www.overclock.net/nvidia/884394-3dmark-11-sli-possible-fix.html

3dmarkwithsliinspectorhack.png

a third way is to go into Nvidia control panel and in the Manage 3d settings change SLI rendering mode from Nvidia recommended to Force Alternate Frame Rendering 2. i didnt take a screenshot of this but i got me in the P7000 range

Edited by olokul

Okay, i dont think i have missed anything.

Kombustor:

Benchmark, No MSAA 60000 Frames Full Screen 1024x768

Furmark:

BenchMark Extreme Burning Mode, Displacement Mapping Post FX, 60000 Frames Full Screen 1024x768

Unigine Heaven: Everything Highest 1024x768 Full Screen DX10

3D Mark06:

http://3dmark.com/3dm06/15273937

Note: However odd this may sound those 250s cant oc worth anything. If i even touch them furmark and unigine crash. Kombustor withstood a slight oc but not much. And as for SLI 06 does not recognize it and my unigine score was vastly better when i dedicated a card to physx.

I am gonna try one other thing and then update these results.

EDIT1: My unigine results have changed 5 times since i posted so wait a while whilst i optimize it.

EDIT:2 am i supposed to be using Open GL 2 or 3 in kombuster?

Edited by SpeedCrazy

regarding to kombustor use dx 10 i guess?

and... if that score of heaven benchmark correct? it seems so....low :P i get that with 1080P and 8x aa and 16x af (seen in the beginning when you start up heaven you can choose your confog before starting there is antrostrophic filtering)

but as far as i am seeing your scores i wont be even needed to oc my rig :lol: postiong my resault tommorow its 0.30 here now time to get some sleep :P

the reason i cant post yet it because my benches results where lost because i bought a second hdd of 500 gb and raid0 them so i had to lose all of my data >.<

not to worry tho.... tommorow the results! :)