Newegg contest

redtigerdragon

Yea I would not enter if I were you, sounds like trouble. :happy:

What exactly do you mean. I read the rules, terms and conditions, everything, it looks quite above the board.

Ahh.... i know.... you dont want us to enter so you have more chance of winning. Youv'e been found out. :nono:

But seriously what do you mean?

What exactly do you mean. I read the rules, terms and conditions, everything, it looks quite above the board.

Ahh.... i know.... you dont want us to enter so you have more chance of winning. Youv'e been found out. :nono:

But seriously what do you mean?

That's what I mean, I am being silly, if you don't enter I have more of a chance :teehee:

And don't tell nobody else about the contest :thumbsup:

Some people just don't know I am a big goof, deep inside :wave:

How did you know :whistling:

Dave, it says residents of Canada are eligible, however I'm unable to select ON and my postal code is invalid. I can find no such mentioning of the sweepstakes on Newegg.ca... any ideas?

That's what I mean, I am being silly, if you don't enter I have more of a chance :teehee:

And don't tell nobody else about the contest :thumbsup:

Some people just don't know I am a big goof, deep inside :wave:

I'm not going to, so more for you :thumbsup:

Dave, it says residents of Canada are eligible, however I'm unable to select ON and my postal code is invalid. I can find no such mentioning of the sweepstakes on Newegg.ca... any ideas?

No idea I have a box in the US which is a physical address so I am all good hehe.

If I win I will give it away on here though not that I need another rig :rolleyes:

No idea I have a box in the US which is a physical address so I am all good hehe.

If I win I will give it away on here though not that I need another rig :rolleyes:

That is an excellent idea, as long as I win that giveaway ;)

Then why dont you give me your dormant gtx295, same thing. You dont need it :P