Newegg contest

redtigerdragon

True. I do love the design of that case. It's a shame there's a lot of poor user reviews out there who were expecting more out of a $1000 case. I think OCC should do a review and find out the truth of the matter. :P

True. I do love the design of that case. It's a shame there's a lot of poor user reviews out there who were expecting more out of a $1000 case. I think OCC should do a review and find out the truth of the matter. :P

On the Level 10? We already did. In June.

Damn you Dave, beat me by one second. :lol:

I think you all missed the point. Who cares if you could have built something better for that price(debatable). The point iss that this is FREE. Could you get that power on NO money???

Good luck all entrants.

Faster or not, that's how much the components cost.

Anyway, are you seriously complaining about the cost of components in a giveaway?

Thanks to OP for posting this.

Meh, the grand build is impressive but it's far more than I'd need out of my "super computer" to be happy

The amount of storage space is rather excessive, and what confuses me more is why'd they mix in two 1.5TB's why not have have four 2TB's.

Meh, the grand build is impressive but it's far more than I'd need out of my "super computer" to be happy

The amount of storage space is rather excessive, and what confuses me more is why'd they mix in two 1.5TB's why not have have four 2TB's.

Again, Why complain when its FREE ;)