Do this, listen, and then comment

IVIYTH0S

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but..

I don't care that was the coolest thing I found in a while, I expected something stupid. These short midis are awesome (I love midis!!)

didn't it say that one of them (flourish) was used for directx diagnostics? Maybe the others the result of awesome procrastination on the part of a very musically inclined programmer. Or we could get crazy with the theories right here and claim they hold carefully encrypted code for when the global network of Windows becomes self aware. *grabs tinfoil hat*

Nevertheless, it is indeed an awesome find, and I commend you for it, as I too love a good midi. :thumbsup:

Edited by PruritusAni

Its in mine too....win7 Ultimate...good find...

I had a rig that had those files...it was my DFI NF2 LP-B the onboard sound used some sound driver and a Gigabyte board (7NNXP) also had the sound device that used the Flourish and other two as test sounds...

You have done A terrible thing Ivy. now Every time my computer has an error Its going to say something other then intended by the factory... ROFL. this may lead to more fun who cares if I cook a registry.