Bioshock: Infinite

Andrewr05

There's an X-Play interview of Levine that explores how Booker DeWitt and Elizabeth's relationship will evolve as the game progresses. Also, have any of you guys seen Anna Ormeli's cosplay portrayal of Elizabeth? It's amazing. see the link for the pictures.

That's definitely the biggest appeal for me with this game, the characters seem like a major focus and I like that because characters are my favorite part of anything usually. For me characters are such a big deal that I think you can easily throw two amazing characters into a random world, no story, plot, or specific setting, and those characters could simply force you to make up all of this on your own as they go along. I especially like these characters in this game because to me they present the idea of "everything will work out fine" or "happy ending" but really it's a bioshock game and it's probably going to have a bunch of different endings that depend on your actions.

Also, those cosplay pictures are great, it's not all that often you see great cosplay, and I think even less rare to see great cosplay of something that is still a ways off from being released even.

Glad to see this thread still gets an update once in a while as well. This game is probably the only game right now that I'm looking forward to.

I'm irked by this game because at the same time it looks like it will absolutely fantastic but that there is also seemingly too much stuff happening at once.

More so the jumping onthe rails and that kind of thing, which i'm sure will be awesome but I get confused easily with that kind of freedom to go wherever thing despite enjoying it at the same time.

Plus enemies coming from every direction now including the entirety of X, Y and Z.

:lol:

I'm irked by this game because at the same time it looks like it will absolutely fantastic but that there is also seemingly too much stuff happening at once.

More so the jumping onthe rails and that kind of thing, which i'm sure will be awesome but I get confused easily with that kind of freedom to go wherever thing despite enjoying it at the same time.

Plus enemies coming from every direction now including the entirety of X, Y and Z.

:lol:

I share your concern there, while I'm not too worried about enemies coming at me from every direction(god mode :D ), I am wondering how easy it is to miss a rail or lose your sense of direction when flying through the air.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope they add 3D support. :cool2:

Isn't 3d support something you can hack into a game? or is it more like if it is not programmed into the game you are screwed? I thought I remembered some articles on guru3d about how to get 3d support back in the day (Pre Nivida 6800 days) in games like Call of Duty 2.

• 1 month later...

BioShock Infinite's 1999 Mode Takes Gamers Back To Their Roots, Is Not For The Faint of Heart

A step in the right direction. Good for them.

Makes you wonder though. Back in the day of System Shock 2 and Deus Ex such gameplay was standard in games. Today, hardcore modes are looked at as some sort of special edition to a game and they make whole articles for it.

Edited by sack_patrol

• 1 month later...