Bioshock: Infinite

Andrewr05

Holy cow what a coincidence...

5:31 PM - Locutus: when is bioshock infinite coming out?

I was just talking to my friend about this earlier. I mean, the game was first teased back in what, July '10? And they had some pretty well fleshed out gameplay vids back in September...

So, TBA 2012? That's crazy.

Guest Goth

I am desperately waiting for this! Hopefully i will have a better processor till then.

Watching that gave me motion sickness. I hope they don't force FoV in this game.

Hopefully they don't force anything. I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a console port like MW2 was. (or various other console ports, that's just the first one that comes to mind.)

Hopefully they don't force anything. I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a console port like MW2 was. (or various other console ports, that's just the first one that comes to mind.)

:withstupid:

I don't want to have to go through another case of "should have been great but the console ruined it" like I did with Alice Madness Returns.

Guest Goth

Bioshock 1 is the worst game played in terms of my eyes and bairn. For first few days i suffered so bad . My eyes used to hurt and that just made my day worse. I felt like banging my head on the wall to ease the pain. Thankfully it disappeared, the motion sickness as it is called, when i lowered the refresh rate. damn i was playing at 100HZ lol everything is fine on that.

Edited by Goth

• 2 months later...