MSI Contest

Bosco

i cant get a picture of my setup but my motherboard is the Asus IPIBL-LB. from the hp pavilion elite m9250f. its pretty old, but i put in 8 gigs of ram and a new vid card of the 9600gt.

c01324214.jpg

i just recently won an i7 980x processory from the intelgameon boothe at a local store they were at, so building a computer around that would be a dream come true and quite helpful in less money for me to spend with that motherboard.

the super pipes, dual 8pinn power connectors, and of course the 3.0 usb and sata 6gb/s support is always a wanted feature on any motherboard nowadays.

Edited by thisjustanother

I am running at Asus P6T Deluxe OC Palm Edition. The board is a bit out of date; so with the new board, I would replace my current board, have the room to put a 5870 in my machine, run Eyefinity, and finish my game software development degree with the ease of 3 monitors

Asus P6T Deluxe.jpg

I have an ASUS P5Q Premium motherboard:

post-63778-1281756653258_thumb.jpg

What do I like about this board? Just about everything! I'm excited about the audio solution, as the audio I currently have isn't the greatest. The ability to easily connect a multimeter to the v-check points is also something really cool. And very awesome is the status leds around the power. I love seeing a good status indicator :). Also, 6 ( :whoa: ) PCI-E 2.0 slots! Amazing. So much potential power.

This board could be the launchpad for my new build :-)

Good luck everyone!

Mine, DFI x38 :blush:

What I like about this MSI? Well, actually quite a bit. Frankly, all that video power is a bit intimidating. Tho, that SATA3.0 I definitely like quite a bit. It's also quite a purdy' looking motherboard!

post-6931-12817621568528_thumb.jpg

Here is my motherboard it is a EVGA 750i sli ftw.

What I like about the MSI Big Bang is that it would make the perfect folding computer with either 6 single slot cards or 3 dual slot and then the cpu folding big adv units

post-72831-12817635410617_thumb.jpg

Edited by pie36

This is My MB. It is very old. You can find it in Tech museums(if there's any). It's an EPOX EP-4B2AL.

34b4b0edaae5f21dfad2962c8726f5435g.jpg

DrMOS feature looks great. Energy consumption is an important factor for me.