MSI Contest

Bosco

Current board: M2N-SLI Deluxe

2043.jpg

Points that make me love the MSI Big Bang:

-Superior on board Audio, a nice step above my the 5.1 currently offered on my M2N-SLI Deluxe

- The native yet advanced overclocking tools included with the board

- Use of the SuperPipe cooling system: Ive always liked the look of heatpipes on motherboards (see above ). It gives the board a hardworking industrial feel.

Edited by That_Canadian

Here is my current motherboard: the Gigabyte Ex58-UD3R

DSC02716-1.jpg

What I like about the Big Bang board is the fact that I have so many options with SLI/Crossfire. With my current board, the space between the 2 pci-e 16x slots is only separated by 1 pcie 4x slot, making it extremely tight when having more than 1 graphics card. Also, I like the cool black/blue colour scheme.

Here's one of my setups. Sadly the pics from when I had my DFI X58 installed were lost when my raid decided to take a crap during heavy overclocking. This is a DFI Lanparty P45-T2RS with Core2Duo E8400.

IMG_1535.jpg

I like the Big Bang Xpower because it caters to the enthusiast by offering great features for overclocking as well as a great package for audio and of course USB3 and SATA3 for future proofing. It does have a nice number of SATA connectors though only 2 of them are SATA3.

P35-DS3R

post-67676-12814658153604_thumb.jpg

What I like most about the Big Bang are all the options and customization that I could pick any brand(ATI or Nvidia) of graphics cards I wanted and still not feel like I made a bad choice

The thing i like the most about the Big Bang is the SLI and Crossfire capabilities since my motherboard only supports one video card. Upgraded sound and the fact it is I7 which is a big upgrade from my Socket 775. Oh yeah and its pretty.

post-3457-12814938769552_thumb.jpg

This is my MOBO .. MSI H55-GD65

five_pictures1_20100323163513.jpg

My MSI !!

IMG_5881.jpg

And here are the things that made me crave for an MSI BigBang-XPOWER

Military Class Components - Solid Caps,Icy Chokes,Hi C-cap

SLI and Crossfire Support

Voltage Check points

Overclocking Capabilities

Audio - THX,EAX,Quantum wave

User friendly BIOS

DrMOS !!

Design and color theme - It was so MSI !!

I'm a huge fan of effciency and for me MSI BigBang XPOWER tops them all.

This MOBO packs up a lot of "POWER" and will definitely give you a BIGBANG !!!

Edited by technical1

My current motherboard ( the one I'm using right now) > MSI KT4 Ultra... my first build from 2001 ( ! ) My second build? MSI K8tneo FIS2R ( still working)

What i like about the Big Bang Board? > " Super Ferrite chokes and tantalum cored Hi-c capacitors around the socket that run cooler, last longer, and run more efficiently" ITS A MSI AND THEY ARE BUILD TO LAST!

post-72399-12815310249238_thumb.jpg

post-72399-12815310771292_thumb.jpg

My mobo MSI K9A2 Platinum V2

post-72791-12815320251864_thumb.jpg

Hey, who doesn't like the top most lineup in X58 series, the BIG name MSI with this rich features MOBO definitely will BANG you down! Never question the Big Bang XPower Board as it is built to conquer everything you need in terms of quality, functionality, look & aesthetic.

My current mobo is the EVGA 750i FTW.

post-70842-12815344744819_thumb.jpg

What I like about the MSI Big Bang is the quality of the components they use to produce this beast. The Hi-C CAP, Icy Choke, and aluminum core solid state caps look like they are built to last and perform.

My current board is the ASRock x58 Extreme

What I like about the MSI Big Bang MB is at first glance, it is a beautiful looking MB with a nice layout. I like the quality of the components used to build the board, along with the high number of PCI slots. I like the fact that even though this board is future proofed for some time to come, it still has a ps/2 slot that I need for my keyboard (don't hate). I am looking to upgrade my MB and I think this would look very nice in the side window of my CM690 :D

IMG00073-20091020-1326.jpg

Edited by t0asty

Biostar Tpower I45

Picture0032.jpg

Things I like about the Big Bang XPower:

Color scheme

Room for expansion

Sound card

Component layout (I like motherboards that are slimline so they don't become an obstruction when video cards/other hardware are put in place. Also how the SATA ports are facing outwards)

Supported ports (USB 3.0, eSATA, and SATA 6 Gb/s)

Cross-fire and SLI support

Overclocking potential

High quality components

Edited by Krazyxazn