MSI Contest

Bosco

Well I'm not sure what time it is over but I'll post mine up. GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P

IMG_0171.jpg

What I like best is the USB 3.0 and SATA 6GB/s. While all the PCI-E would be great I don't think I would ever use it to its full potential.

Shuttle inc. AV9N

foto0002.jpg

Why do I like MSI Big Bang XPower mobo? I just love it! Never seen a mobo with such a bunch of accessories, especially the sound card, it looks really great! And that is not all, the also included the overclocking guide, isn`t this amazing? I never seen such a thing beforce. USB 3.0 support, PCI-Express slots for six video cards, not to mentions that this is the high end board. I love everything about MSI Big Bang XPower. :)

There you go...that's my X58 Pro-E. Why did I get it? It was simply the best one that was there within my price range. And, what do I have to say about the new XPower? Well, its just a beast of a board for the price they are offering it at...its on par with any of the flagship models out there and everything about the board just screams of the class components that are used and all that with 6 PCI-E slots with 2x8pin ATX and the extra 6 pin PCI-E power connector is an overclocker's dream....and after all that is done and dusted, one look at the price just seals it up completely. There is absolutely NO competition for this board. Would absolutely love to have one, if I could afford it:)!post-72859-12818777807686_thumb.jpg

post-72849-12818850922418_thumb.jpgMy board: MSI P45 Platinum taken at night in all its black glory.

What is so nice about this big bang anyway: MSI has never steered me wrong. I've gone through a Gigabyte P35, a DFI X48, and I came back to my P45 because it is just a better board. The Big Bang is a better board because that is just how MSI does it. Plus when the pcb is black it is always faster.

Here is my Biostar T5XE CFX-SLI, honestly not the best looking Mobo but value is good:

mobo.jpg

and another pic inside of my case:

DSCF4432-1.jpg

Why i like MSI Big Bang so much is because its X58 first of all, and because it looks simply fantastic! it would be perfect match for my 2 MSI GTX 460s Cyclone i am ordering for SLI :D

This is my Biostar TPower I45 which is actually waiting to be replaced by a MSI P55-GD65. What is awesome about the Big Bang is that it is pretty much loaded with everything any enthusiast would want in a motherboard. Plus the black PCB would look pretty badass in any system. :)

post-28519-12819085960978_thumb.jpg

I'd like to invite everyone to come join us in IRC whilst we await the results! While there is no time set that they will come about; there's much to be said about chatting in IRC :O

Click on IRC above the forums and come join us!

Obviously I can't judge the MSI Big Bang's audio without hearing it, but from the description it sounds like it would be fantastic for listening to music, movies and games. It looks like it has really decent heatsinks to make sure the motherboard isn't holding back any further overclocking.

post-63719-12819244070341_thumb.jpg

Ohh I need to get in on this before it's over lol. I really, really could use a new motherboard...

Well it may be a bit embarrasing, but my desktop just has the original Dell Dimension 8400 motherboard, model 0J3492

j3492.jpg

:blush: I can hardly run PC games anymore these days, been meaning to upgrade everything

What I like best about the MSI is that its built for gaming and will last a long time. I also like the USB 3.0 for fast transfer speeds!